MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - F3 800 track use question: issues with shifting (to 4th gear)?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2016, 06:33 AM
Donsy

New Site Garage
Smile Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephalem View Post
guess i'll be the first then... had major issues with shifting from 3rd to 4th on my last track day in september but couln't go to the dealer since. either I didn't use the 3rd gear at all and was able to shift to 4th or I could use the 3rd and it was pretty much impossible to get to 4th gear

long story short: one of the valves went crazy got stuck in the combustion chamber, got a whole new engine from MV, got issues shifting from 3rd to 4th...
Well I'm glad you got a new motor.
I assume the bike somehow over-revved when it ended up between gears? Sounds like a software glitch, no rev-limiter when a specific gear is not selected maybe ?

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome