A member is selling his Corse - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

A member is selling his Corse

I was on eBay and I ran across a Corse for sale. I think this is an mvagusta.net member.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other...23903176QQrdZ1

2007 MV Agusta Corse 007/USA
2002 Yamaha R6 (Track Bike)
1997 Kawasaki ZX7R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 09:30 PM

Yep, it's me! I am going to change up my motorcycles. I think I'll sell the 749R too...but not 100% sure. We're getting ready to move to a much more rural area and I'm thinking of getting a Brutale and a dual-sport dirt bike (used to own a Suzuki DRZ400S...thinking that may be the way to go again). If anyone is interested, let me know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 10:38 PM
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcullen
Yep, it's me! I am going to change up my motorcycles. I think I'll sell the 749R too...but not 100% sure. We're getting ready to move to a much more rural area and I'm thinking of getting a Brutale and a dual-sport dirt bike (used to own a Suzuki DRZ400S...thinking that may be the way to go again). If anyone is interested, let me know.

ok.... do we need to change your mind again??

good luck with the sale again....and with the move. hard to imagine going more rural with some of the pics you've posted of your current place. wouldn't mind taking over the current pad.... but not much work for me out there at the moment....

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLunch
ok.... do we need to change your mind again??

good luck with the sale again....and with the move. hard to imagine going more rural with some of the pics you've posted of your current place. wouldn't mind taking over the current pad.... but not much work for me out there at the moment....
I knew I'd get some grief from you guys since I've already gone down this path of selling the Corse. This time though, it's for real. I just don't think I can ride it like it needs and, with a few herniated discs in my neck, the riding position just isn't working out for me (hence thinking about selling the 749R...although it will be primarily a track bike and I think I can take relatively short stints without being in too much discomfort). I need something where I can be a little more upright without all the weight on my wrists. I'm thinking a Brutale is in my future!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 12:07 AM

Get the New Brutale Corse! you've gotta keep it in the family (Corse family)!

For a dual sport I was checking out the new BMW X bikes, and they're pretty impressive, you should check them out.

We should take the Corse for a final MV group ride before you get rid of it!
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 01:36 AM
The Dude

Try to get a Mangusta.... with the Army green you can play army with your local wildlife.

...or whatever its going to be called.....

but the Corse does look good.... Corse Ti has all sorts of nice carbony bits....

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcullen
And i see you're selling the Ferrari also
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6
Get the New Brutale Corse! you've gotta keep it in the family (Corse family)!

For a dual sport I was checking out the new BMW X bikes, and they're pretty impressive, you should check them out.

We should take the Corse for a final MV group ride before you get rid of it!
A few weeks ago, I bought the g 650 x-country. I love it. The x-moto has a 36 inch high seat, and felt way too tall. The X-Country is a whole lot of fun. I never felt a bike more balanced.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Smile

Sorry to hear the Corse is going Steve. Have you thought which Brutale you might get yet?

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 12:06 PM

Yep, doing a little re-arranging of the toys in anticipation of moving to our new house out in the country.

The F430 is on the selling block...we'll see if there are any takers...a few nibbles so far but nothing definite. Our new house is about 3 miles off the main road and the drive in is dirt and rocks. I'm not too comfortable taking the Ferrari down that road. I tried it a few weeks ago and I had to turn back due to the low clearance on the front end. It might just be time to get a dedicated track car...still thinking it over (love the Ariel Atom but a 430 Challenge car would be amazing too). BTW, I did a fun little video of the Ferrari out by our new house in New Mexico...you can see it here. (turn up your speaker volume!). And for anyone who has joined FerrariSpot, it will still be going strong, I will always have a passion for Ferraris even if there isn't one in the garage (I'm not even sure how long I can go without having one in the garage...we'll see).

The sale of the Corse is purely a riding comfort issue and there will be a replacement (or two). John, not sure which Brutale at this point. I'm going to take a test ride when I pick up my 749R from the dealer. Any opinions?

Since you guys are good at scouting out everything being sold on eBay...we're also selling the toy hauler. The ATC T4S served us well, but we want something a little bigger. I put in an order for a 39' Fleetwood Gearbox a few weeks ago and it should be rolling off the assembly line any day now. It's about 10' longer than the T4S and is a 5th wheel so it has a little more height as well. Good thing I got it when I did...we had to widen our garage that is being built by 6 feet to get it to fit!

Last edited by sgcullen; 05-21-2007 at 12:10 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode