Firebreathingdog's F4!!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 09:22 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Firebreathingdog's F4!!!

Yes folks, it is true, FBD is a real human being. Although his face has never been shown on this forum, he is an actual living, breathing, mammal. I don't know how many of you know what he is up to, but it involves an RV, lots of travel, and many stops in conjunction with the AMA series...Oh, yeah, and the internet. I will let the man tell you all about his idea to revolutionize how we as the viewing public interface with motorcycle racing some other time, but in a nutshell, he is living his dream.

Last night, Altoon (Alex), Netizen (Laurence), FBD (Tobias), and I met for Japanese food in Palos Verdes. We had a blast, ate great food, drank Kirin and Sake, and told lies for most of the night. Afterwords, FBD showed us his nerve-center on wheels, complete with his F4 and Husky Nox in the rear garage, quite the mobile motorsports assault vehicle.

Here we are at dinner, L to R is Netizen, Twoeleven, Altoon, and FBD, complete with his right arm in a sling from a broken collar bone, and nursing a few tender busted-up ribs following a recent rash of get-offs...He is doing alright, just a bit sore.

Today, FBD and I met at Fontana, where he parked right up against the fence overlooking the infield stadium section at the end of the infield straight. Altoon met us there later on his F4, and we watched the Fastrackers from the roof of the RV. I shot a bunch more pictures, my last day of practice before we do it again next weekend for the AMA races...We should be able to get some great shots of the MV boys and everyone else on the track.

Here is the rig to look for if you head out to California Speedway next weekend...

I will post a few of the better shots from today (lots of Italian bikes as many of the dealerships had their track day today), they will be in my album with a link in the "On the track" section.

FBD, thanks for the generous hospitality, get well soon!

Griff
twoeleven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 02:41 AM

Right now looking at that table is making me both hungry and thirsty I look forward to hearing what this public interface thing is all about and get well soon to FBD.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:42 AM

It's just not fair that we ALL weren't invited.

Sake, sushi, cycles...a GREAT time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 04:08 PM

tobias!! so that's what you look like! i remember your long emails about your RV plans. glad to see you are making it a reality. looks like your starting off in good company. don't know if you let them in on some of your "ideas"

get well. and looks great guys.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode