post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2014, 03:43 AM Thread Starter

South coast

Nice looking bikes
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

That looks conspicuously like the front of Austinmer beach - nice day too - I am into weather these days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-03-2014, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
That looks conspicuously like the front of Austinmer beach - nice day too - I am into weather these days
It certainly was a great day. Sydney - national Park and then Maquarie Pass up to the Pie shop. Awesome for a Tuesday.

How have you been?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by spypyp View Post
It certainly was a great day. Sydney - national Park and then Maquarie Pass up to the Pie shop. Awesome for a Tuesday.

How have you been?
Hey Spiro,

Been AWOL in Thailand since January 5 - just back. But crashed Lou's Guzzi (again) December 29 - written off (again) - not touching the third one when she gets it -lol

Lacerated my left kidney - broke right hand - spent a few days in hospital, fought with them checked myself out & then headed to Thailand - without health insurance as they wouldn't cover me without a medical clearance which I didn't have. Hand is still broken, plaster for another 4 weeks.

Glad you asked!

How have you been?

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 12:04 AM

eeeeeeeekkkkk wtf robbie
just left u voice message on phone
mate hope ur alright

Sanity is the playground for the un-imaginative

2005 MV F4 1000S / 2006 Yamaha 50th anniversary R1 / 1998 Aprilia RS 125
1995 Suzuki RGV 250 / 2004 Cagiva Mito EVO2 / 2000 Cagiva mito
1992 Yamaha YZ250 / 1991 Kawasaki kr1s / 2010 Vespa GTS 300
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 12:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Hey Spiro,

Been AWOL in Thailand since January 5 - just back. But crashed Lou's Guzzi (again) December 29 - written off (again) - not touching the third one when she gets it -lol

Lacerated my left kidney - broke right hand - spent a few days in hospital, fought with them checked myself out & then headed to Thailand - without health insurance as they wouldn't cover me without a medical clearance which I didn't have. Hand is still broken, plaster for another 4 weeks.

Glad you asked!

How have you been?
I have been well! Nothing broken anyway.
You certainly don't want any other bikes in that garage of yours that's for sure. I think Lou will get the hint now and no more other branded bikes. lol.. Do say hello to her.

Glad to hear your on the mend.
We will catch up with you next time we are down your way if you are up to it.
Spiro.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 12:39 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermvfanatic View Post
eeeeeeeekkkkk wtf robbie
just left u voice message on phone
mate hope ur alright
Thanks Robbie - we've caught now, thanks for your call, great chatting as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spypyp View Post
I have been well! Nothing broken anyway.
You certainly don't want any other bikes in that garage of yours that's for sure. I think Lou will get the hint now and no more other branded bikes. lol.. Do say hello to her.

Glad to hear your on the mend.
We will catch up with you next time we are down your way if you are up to it.
Spiro.
LOL - yeah Spiro but she DOESN'T get the hint - wants the exact same bike again, this is becoming a battle of wills

Glad to hear you don't have have any broken bits, that's always good news- when you are next down this way just holler - ALWAYS happy & up for a catch up

Cheers
Ron

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 01:14 AM

New Site Garage
Hey rob
Glad too see your back on the forum was wondering where you disappeared too. Not soo good about the bike although your on the mend my friend thats all that matters. Hopefully nothing too serious?

Always buy another bike bud.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 01:18 AM

Rob, stay away from twins. Stick to four and three in line…
Jokes aside, sorry to hear of your latest crash and best wishes for a prompt recovery.
Good, hot Thai tucker would have helped?

Now riding KTM 1290SA; previously BMW K1200R, Brute 910R, Brute750S, BMWR1150GS, Honda VFR800, YamahaXJ650, Honda400/4, HondaCB360 and more
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnehme View Post
Hey rob
Glad too see your back on the forum was wondering where you disappeared too. Not soo good about the bike although your on the mend my friend thats all that matters. Hopefully nothing too serious?

Always buy another bike bud.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Thanks Sam,

Have to buy another bike, you can't write your wife's bike off & NOT replace it

Kidney is coming along great - hopefully hand will heal without surgery which will see back on my beloved MVs in about 6 weeks. :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick de V View Post
Rob, stay away from twins. Stick to four and three in line…
Jokes aside, sorry to hear of your latest crash and best wishes for a prompt recovery.
Good, hot Thai tucker would have helped?
Mate thanks & definitely staying away from those bloody twins unless they are parallel and 350s

3 crashes in 30 years - 2 in 24 months almost to the day (04/01/12 & 29/12/13) both on a Guzzi and both write offs definitely a message there!

Love the hot Thai food, I asked them to crank the heat local style - definitely helped Between that the Singah beer & local whiskeys I was always going to return a new hardened & better version

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode