F4 CC, SENNA, and F4 1000(R?) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation F4 CC, SENNA, and F4 1000(R?)

Ok... lets start with the SENNA. I was driving down US 1 (I95) and I saw someone riding a brand new SENNA 1000 go by on the other side of the road (Note to owner... please register your SENNA). Next I was driving down Miami beach, and BAAMMM!!! there was the boat show, I remembered the article about the C.C. being featured there, so I kept on the lookout for Azimut Yachts, upon passing by (very quickly) I saw a red F41000 (R?) with a fake rider on it, and something with a black gastank that looked very special (hopefully the C.C.). I am going to stop at the boat show sunday, so hopefully I will get some pics. Why can't everyday be so beautiful .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
NICE

Be sure to get a lot of photos of the boat show!
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 08:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
NICE

Be sure to get a lot of photos of the boat show!
Boats or Bikes? I'm leaving soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 01:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to allias86 Send a message via Yahoo to allias86 Send a message via Skype™ to allias86
both,i love those go-fast boats v hull boats.i like that new donzi
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Ok ...
It was a cold, breezy day today in Miami, Florida, home of often-crappy roads, often-horrible weather blah blah blahblahblah F4 C.C. blah blah

Ok, so I arrived at the boat show today, and right to the Azimut booth I flew. I walked in, and saw a Red F4 1000R, a F4 1000R Corse, a couple of Brutales, and C.C I met up with Rolando Santos, the manager of Ducati Miami, and we spoke briefly about #001/100. This bike was beautiful, It deserved a tent all for itself, unfortunately, the incompetents that set up the Azimut tent set the MV up on RED CARPET! On a sunny day, with a highly glossy motorcycle pictures were near impossible. Mr. Santos talked to a guy (who I later found out to be Matthew Stutzman, General manager of Cagiva/ MV Agusta Motorcycles) about my unnatural interest for MVs', especially for my age. Mr. Stutzman was very polite, showing me some of the finer features of the C.c. such as the titanium laser engraved radiator guard with the MV logo, and I also confirmed the existence of the F4 1000R 312. An we discussed the horrific end of Mr. Castiglioni's Tamburini. My dad asked if I could sit on it, (a rather stupid question since a kid and a $120,000 motorcycle don't really mix), but later, seeing that I in fact was an MV Freak HE LET ME SIT ON IT I slowly threw my little foot over the raised tailpiece of this fine work of machinery/ art. Here I was sitting on a stack of $120,000. I remembered that discussion about the Tamburini that belonged to Mr. Claudio Castiglioni, and I realized... Oh crap If someone didn't do a good job putting the rear wheel stand on that MV, I could have made it to the history books, as the person who wrecked the most important/ expensive bike in MV Agusta's history. I could imagine the angry phone calls that I would receive from Ducati Miami, Cagiva USA, Mr. Tamburini, and Mr. C.C. himself calling to tell me what a retard I am for not only dropping his bike, but the flagship model with his name on it. I tried to smile, had a few pictures taken, and then got off with bitter happiness; happy that I didn't wreck it, but sad that I had to get off of that beautiful seat. I left soon after, MV Agusta hat, MV Agusta Bag, and a whole bunch of pictures in hand.

Tom

Pictures will follow, but they are nowhere near as good as Alex's

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 02:52 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
What a great post. How old are you, by the way?

CAG
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
We want high-res photos in your album! Awesome that you got to sit on it!!

-Alvin
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Ahhhh pics don't attach
here, just look at these http://gallery.mvagusta.net/alkatraxx they are much better than mine.

post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:11 AM

"An we discussed the horrific end of Mr. Castiglioni's Tamburini". Whats happened there? And how old are you?
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:06 AM Thread Starter

to make a long story short... Bike Magazine crashed Mr. Castiglioni's Tamburini while doing a exclusive test 16

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode