910R's in AZ! - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
Exclamation 910R's in AZ!

Alright, I was at Renaissance in Tucson, AZ yesterday, and they had a 910R on the floor (along with 2 other 910's) and not only was the R already sold, but they told me they sold 2 others already too!

Who has them?

If you are out there browsing this site, please join the fourm and submit your bike to the registry , we really want to see and hear from you, esp. since there are so few of us with MV's in AZ, and even fewer on this site.
fazer6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Pimp of posts
 
spalding12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Clearwater, FL USA
Posts: 6,301
Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
glad for this thread
i hope it'll awaken a few more of the "guests" online.... and turn them into "members"

maybe you could take to dealer in Tucson and convince him/her to give the info about this forum to the folks who own them

it wouldn't hurt to ask



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
spalding12 is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
sgcullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona USA
Posts: 410
Steve @ Rennaissance usually won't give you someone's name, but he'll pass along a message to them and leave it up to them to get back to you. I'll keep my ears and eyes open too...so far I have not passed any other MV's in Tucson. The only 2 in town that I know of are ACRUHL's and Peter Fonda's.

Steve


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sgcullen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Senior Member
 
acruhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,560
Hey Steve.

There used to be a few more. There used to be a guy with an MV who rode around with a guy who had an NR750. That was pretty wild.

Anyway, Steve at Renaissance isn't too into the whole internet thing, as a matter of fact he's probably downright apathetic about it. Which is OK, that's his deal. He's got a ton of customers who have been customers for years. And he's plenty busy without worrying about what's happening on the internet.

I never pass another MV in town. People ask me why I ride it as if it should be sitting in the living room (which it used to when I had an appartment).

And, for the record, he's got an Evo3 750 with like 50 miles on it (the guy who bought it said it ran "too hot" and returned it), and an F41000S 1+1. I didn't realize all of the 910s were sold.
acruhl is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by acruhl
Hey Steve.

There used to be a few more. There used to be a guy with an MV who rode around with a guy who had an NR750. That was pretty wild.

Anyway, Steve at Renaissance isn't too into the whole internet thing, as a matter of fact he's probably downright apathetic about it. Which is OK, that's his deal. He's got a ton of customers who have been customers for years. And he's plenty busy without worrying about what's happening on the internet.

I never pass another MV in town. People ask me why I ride it as if it should be sitting in the living room (which it used to when I had an appartment).

And, for the record, he's got an Evo3 750 with like 50 miles on it (the guy who bought it said it ran "too hot" and returned it), and an F41000S 1+1. I didn't realize all of the 910s were sold.
Hmm...I didn't realize the Evo had been previously titled, it's spotless, but that means it's probebly an even better deal. It has been there for quite some time.

Mike (the new guy) told me the R was sold, as were 2 others, but AFAIK the S's are unsold, and one is apparently their demo model.

Sorry I missed you, but we (my wife and I) weren't in the shop all that much till the end of the day, when Steve graciously kept working on the bike fo nearly an hour past closing so that we could take it home
fazer6 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Senior Member
 
acruhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6
Hmm...I didn't realize the Evo had been previously titled, it's spotless, but that means it's probebly an even better deal. It has been there for quite some time.

Mike (the new guy) told me the R was sold, as were 2 others, but AFAIK the S's are unsold, and one is apparently their demo model.

Sorry I missed you, but we (my wife and I) weren't in the shop all that much till the end of the day, when Steve graciously kept working on the bike fo nearly an hour past closing so that we could take it home
Yeah, he's good like that. If you're straight with him, he's straight with you.

I think he's a little tired of me being in there anyway, I'm always ordering parts for the 996 which never add up to much each visit. But over time it sure does, sheesh. Ducatis... Don't ride one on the track or you'll want one!
acruhl is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Senior Member
 
sgcullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona USA
Posts: 410
I can attest to Andy being in there almost every day. I'm not there much but I think Andy has been there every time I have been! Most of the time, he's sitting in front of the computer looking up Ducati parts to order! We'll all have to figure out a time to go for a ride when the weather cools off a bit and the monsoon rains go away.

Steve


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sgcullen is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcullen
I can attest to Andy being in there almost every day. I'm not there much but I think Andy has been there every time I have been! Most of the time, he's sitting in front of the computer looking up Ducati parts to order! We'll all have to figure out a time to go for a ride when the weather cools off a bit and the monsoon rains go away.

Steve
Absolutley!
fazer6 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome