New Senna in MD - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

New Senna in MD

last night at the local spot, i met a guy with a new senna. he said he was the first one to get one from ferracci. he also said jordan had bought one as well. interestingly, he had a ferracci exhaust, which looked identical to the arrow twin pipe set up with the requisite fbf stamp on it, and a PCIII. i think he said it dynoed in the 150's, but 168 after PCIII. on his 600mi service he said he was going to add the dynojet quickshifter to it. his bike did not come with RG3's and he wanted more power so he went with their exhaust. after looking at my bike, he was again reminded of how nice the organ pipes look. i told him about the motocorse f1 titanium and my payment plan to get one.

he also has a couple of gixxers and r1, and in comparison, he said that it was a little sluggish to him in the low end, but top end was . i have no reference point of course, but i thought with the new ecu, they would have taken care of the low rpm throttle stuff. i also forgot to check if they still have the manual choke lever.

very pretty bike, and seeing so many photos with it sitting by itself, you forget how tiny the bike is. maybe it's the lust making it larger than life. after seeing odonata's daytime pics, the night light didn't do the bike justice. i told him about .net : and he said he would check it out so hope he'll post soon...nice guy. also trying to get him in on a group ride that we can't seem to get together...me included. maybe i shoudln't tell him about green egg's current riding buddy crash record.

later in the night another F4 showed up, but i didn't get to catch him.

i know i know...pics! but i didn't have a camera so don't crucify me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:17 AM

yeah..i sat next to him at the light on Penn Ave....that bike is hawt....i like the cans he had too....they looked like the akroprovic cans on the new ZX10's to me. seeing that bike up front in close! the pics do no justice...
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
150 to 168hp????

that HAD to be at ferracci's dyno

Matty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:47 AM

Hey that was me on the senna, thanks fred for all of the information. I will keep in contact with you so we can hit some back roads.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:54 AM

hey stile_one...just read your post...that was me....i didn't see you there...sorry about that...
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 11:55 AM

Welcome xman!
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

xman! glad you made it up here. between here and the mvfaq you can drown yourself in MV knowledge for weeks. i can give you some links to other sites if you want too. i'm always down for backroads. much better than posting up for 2hrs.

solo: yeah, you were on the side of the BK, then you were gone. i think at one point, there was an MV on 3 sides of the building!

so did you hit some roads that night solo? one day i'll catch you at the science center.

you guys have to respond to chris (greeneggs) in the meet/group rides section, he's dying to ride with some other MV's and use his helmet cam.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 12:06 PM

Hey X -- welcome.

Just sent u an email..ping me offline when u get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman
Hey that was me on the senna, thanks fred for all of the information. I will keep in contact with you so we can hit some back roads.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
x- welcome to the site. If you get a chance, add yourself to the registry
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 01:39 PM

just did some beltway & rt 50 BS.....i only hit the science center up during the day....suppose to hit another North Beach ride this Saturday with some homies.....this is a really good ride if you like lean angles!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode