MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - 2013 F3 675 ***help Needed***
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
dabryans

Thumbs up 2013 F3 675 ***help Needed***

Hi guys, I am brand new on here, I will apologise straight up for posting what I am sure is an old set of questions, but I am looking at securing the deal on a 2013 F3 675 in Australia.

Being new to the forum I don't have the time tonight to spend 12 hours scrolling through hundreds of threads and posts on the bike, so hear goes.

I can only find one independent (I think) review on this bike dated back to early 2013 and the review isn't great. Mainly problems with the fuel mapping, apparently sluggish in low revs and almost stalls, also when throttling off the power stuck on which meant the reviewer was going too fast through corners.

The other issue was the traction control was intervening at all the wrong times entering corners in certain modes making the bike unpredictable and almost dangerous........

I have also also read that the fuelling issues were fixed in a software upgrade back in 2014 but haven't been able to confirm much on it.

The bike is an amazing looking machine and I want everything to come back great on it, BUT if it's got issues I gotta go with my head not my heart!!

Any help anyone can give me on these issues or any other would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren - South Australia

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome