MV Agusta Forum banner

Chain size

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Donsy 
#1 ·
How many links in the stock chain for a B675? Also stock gearing is 16/43, right? Looking at getting replacement parts and I'm just too lazy go into a freezing garage to count.
Thanks.

#5 ·
LOL, the interesting thing is that's where I got the gearing numbers from that I wanted confirmed. I was asking for confirmation because in the past other manuals (not MV) have had errors or non north american specs in them.
Also I thought if asked about gearing someone might chime in with their experiences in re-gearing.
Sorry, I guess I'm used to other boards where people are more hands on with mods and maintenance.

#7 ·
What makes you think you can't trust the manual but you won't check for yourself to confirm?
Don't insult the same people you're asking for help.
You never mentioned anything about changing gear ratios.
You couldn't find another board where people are more hands on than this one, you should try it yourself.:stickpoke

Dons, Noel & Joe, what the hell is wrong with you guys???? Why wouldn't you just help him? Geeeeez. :jerkoff:

The man is asking a completely legit question he could easily answer himself by looking at his own bike....!!!! :stickpoke:)
Hope you're near the telly this weekend Balz !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.