3Likes
  • 1 Post By esq'z me
  • 1 Post By Black_Gold_Saw
  • 1 Post By esq'z me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for adding me!

Hello,

Thanks for the add. I am helping a friend sell his F4 Tamburini. #269. It's only got 147kms on the odo. It's actually never been titled. The bike is in perfect shape.

It's got less than 24 hours left on: https://iconicmotorbikeauctions.com/...000-tamburini/
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 06:52 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Hello @ingoschmoldt .... and just where on this planet are you and the Tambo located??? You should add that info to your profile.

Also....just what is the asking price???

And do you own a MV Agusta yourself??? Wondering why the owner did not join our family....and post his "For Sale" himself?

Lovely bike....and are the bits originally delivered with it still with it?... Like Certificate of authenticity, cover, grip covers, charger, stand, exhaust system with chip, etc.
ingoschmoldt likes this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)

Last edited by esq'z me; 12-04-2019 at 07:53 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 07:54 AM

New Site Garage
@esq'z me
Attached Images

esq'z me likes this.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Hello @ingoschmoldt .... and just where on this planet are you and the Tambo located??? You should add that info to your profile.

Also....just what is the asking price???

And do you own a MV Agusta yourself??? Wondering why the owner did not join our family....and post his "For Sale" himself?

Lovely bike....and of the bits originally delivered with it still with it?... Like Certificate of authenticity, cover, grip covers, charger, stand, exhaust system with chip, etc.
Hello @esq'z, I am helping him sell several bikes, the MV is one of them. He quite frankly doesn't know about this forum, or he would have probably been a member years ago! No CoA or cover. D\It does have both original stand and an aftermarket one. He purchased it in 2013 from an auction here in America. It was originally sent to collector Gary Kohs in Wisconsin, a few years before he passed, his entire 71 bike MV collection was sold at one auction. Unfortunately, some of that original info was lost during the process. We do have the original MV shipping document to Gary back in 2006.

You can see more info including pics of the bike and documentation on my webpage:
HTML Code:
https://www.genauautowerks.com/mvagustaf4tamburini
. It didn't meet reserve on the bike auction site we placed it on, so we are evaluating next steps and taking offers from people.

Thanks for asking!
Attached Images

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Sorry @esq'z me, it looks like the webpage didn't load? Let me try again: https://www.genauautowerks.com/mvagustaf4tamburini
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
So it is located in San Francisco area??? Add that to your profile.

Too bad all the extras are missing...especially the RG3 exhaust and chip, and the certificate. Devalues it a bit.

Good luck with the sale.
ingoschmoldt likes this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode