MV Agusta Forum banner

New F3 Rider from The North Country

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  ridethe6 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Recently new MV Agusta owner back in September 2019, of a 2014 F3 675 with 5km on it. yes 5km.. Not 5000km.
Man this thing is a beast and I already put the 1,000 km break in on it.

Based out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

YouTube'r and semi moto vlogger. Can't wait to ride this thing more next season. Winter is now upon us ! Boo.:crying:
Time for mods.

I will link my YouTube channel, if not allowed let me know and I will remove it.
Spanks !!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTLMNVRTdPUjllKB36EE1Uw

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: kebo123
#2 ·
Looks like we've met already on your channel.

Welcome,
I totally dig the black&grey version. The red frame just pops in your face.

Just my opinion: Get new set of tyres.
Yours are made in 34th week of 2013. Over 6 years old.
Rubber dries out.

#3 ·
Yup. Even though the tires are 'New' to the road, it's an older date code. I just hate to waste a good set of rubber. And trust me I haven't pushed the bike that hard yet. Especially in any corners. All of my riding was in August and September this year, so not ideal temps. Maybe next season I'll check out some new treads. Are most people staying with the Diablos, or are they switching them up on the MV ? From what I hear they are a good tire. Also I need a name for the bike. It came out of Montreal, Canada so I was thinking about calling her Frenchie !

#4 ·
The stock tyres are the rosso's.
All F3 owners had those, I recently jumped to Bridgestone S21, and those tyres give me alot more confidence.
A bit to much confidence for street riding, and what I consider my skill level to be at.
That is dry weather, cant speak of wet weather.

As for a name for the bike, that is something personal and only you can decide that. With your hobbies & passions what have you not.

I love gaming, and went with Mileena.
Since my bike had a power restriction when I bought her, she only looked sexy. But didnt have the true power yet. (She was covered up)
So after a while of thinking, I went with Mileena.
And after two years, the power restriction went off and now she is sexy and she can show her teeth!

Attachments

#7 ·
Welcome
Riding with heated grips I hope. Vest of some sort?
For decades I road year-round down to 17 degrees F here in the Northeast. Then 22 was my limit, then 28. That was done on a BMW K75s with electric. Tires are hard as can be at those temps. Just take it easy up there. Bikes are even peppier in the cold and tires harder, well you know, be safe.

Reactions: ridethe6
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.