MV Agusta Forum banner

Brutale Newbie From "Little Rhody"

862 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ArtInMotion 
#1 ·
Been a lurker for a while and decided to register once I bought the bike. So I was in the market and happened to stumble on this beauty. I wanted something different and I was almost close to buying an RSV4 RF until this 1090RR caught my attention. Especially for the price I got it for. I was hesitant at first because parts and dealers were scarce compared to the bigger manufacturers. But went ahead anyway after reading some reviews. I've only ridden it a handful of times so still getting used to the power delivery from the ride by wire throttle. I've owned many liter bikes in the past and this is the bike that scares me the most because the power comes on so abrupt from the ride by wire and the way the engine is tuned. I love it so far and want to take it to a few track days next year. Here's a recent pic. :smile2:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very tidy!
Welcome aboard.
If you have been looking around the forum already, you will see that it is a lot easier for people to respond to your queries if you put your model in your signature.
Lots of useful information to be found, even workshop manuals if you are inclined to doing your own maintenance etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.