MV Agusta Forum banner

New to MV Agusta in most ways!

818 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  IAmDirtyDonuts 
#1 ·
Hey everybody!

I am about to become a dealer and figured it would be a good idea to get in tune with the community and learn things about the bikes that aren't easy to find. I'm excited to ride them for the first time in the next couple days.

#2 ·
Welcome and congrats! Off the top of my head: MV apparel, OEM decals, wellnuts, clic r clips for the fuel lines, fuel lines, the heart shaped exhaust bracket, bar ends, radiator caps, and fork seals.

#3 ·
Hi and welcome.

I'm sure the local lads will add to @MV Arthur 's suggestions.

As for me in UK, I'll pass.

Congrats though, on the dealer deal. We hear more of dealerships closing than opening. And following good business principle, a dealer that looks after his customers will always be rewarded 10-fold via viral marketing.

#5 ·
Welcome to the family !!! New MV dealer in Detroit then?

Do look into stocking some service parts (valve cover gaskets, fork seals and bushings, etc), and consider an on-line orderings system.

And don't neglect the first generation bikes when it comes to service parts needs... a lot of us out there !

If you can carry MV apparel and other logo goods I am sure yo will find some interested buyers.

Do you already have other brands? Good luck in your new business venture....!!!

Reactions: Black_Gold_Saw
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.