Planning to buy F3 675 2018 - Page 3 - MVAgusta.net
 23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Another dead battery from lack of dealer maintenance whilst in their possession....just so you know, this is a problem for Japanese bikes too.

Most OEMs will not warranty a dead battery in a "new" bike that is the dealer's negligence fault...they make the dealer pay for it.

Glad yours is sorted !!
cysai.1994 likes this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 02:33 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Glad it's getting resolved! Get some miles on it! We need beautiful SF scenery shots! ASAP!

2018 MV F3 675 Avio Grey

"That pistol just kept saying, let go of my ears, you don't know what you're doing." -thehellbringer
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Sure, will try to post some pictures next to Golden gate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

My owner's manual got misplaced somewhere. I'm unable to figure out how to set up the dashboard/display functions as i see many features on the dashboard. Also, does F3 has a fuel indicator? I did my research on the internet and hardly found anything about the bike and its setup. It would be very helpful if someone can tell me how to set up the TC and ABS (what levels are recommended) also how to change the driving mode (if there's such option). Thanks
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 06:41 PM
Established Member

Donsy's site has manuals including the owners one, there may have been minor changes in dash apperance in the last few years but the basics should be the same.
Team Double 3 Racing | MV Agusta

Also, the bike used to come with the paper manual, a USB stick with the PDF version and some other promotional stuff. There should be a battery charger as well.
Fuel indicator is a "gas pump" symbol on RH side of the dash body. You should see this flash on when you first turn the key on. TC should be set in the lower range e.g. 2
There are Rain, Normal, Sport and Custom modes. Custom is the one where you can set many other parameters like engine braking etc.
cysai.1994 likes this.

2014 F3 800 Silver/Red
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Zanetti View Post
Donsy's site has manuals including the owners one, there may have been minor changes in dash apperance in the last few years but the basics should be the same.
Team Double 3 Racing | MV Agusta

Also, the bike used to come with the paper manual, a USB stick with the PDF version and some other promotional stuff. There should be a battery charger as well.
Fuel indicator is a "gas pump" symbol on RH side of the dash body. You should see this flash on when you first turn the key on. TC should be set in the lower range e.g. 2
There are Rain, Normal, Sport and Custom modes. Custom is the one where you can set many other parameters like engine braking etc.
Thanks for the response. Your info helped me i drove about 175 miles just. Driving this thing on a freeway is a pure pleasure.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccpNyC View Post
Glad it's getting resolved! Get some miles on it! We need beautiful SF scenery shots! ASAP!
Here are some pics that you've asked for. It was hard to get a parking spot near the bridge, so i couldn't get the perfect shots. But i'll try to get better shots some other day.
Attached Images

esq'z me, cccpNyC and sir13 like this.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Very nice! Your ODO looks wrong though, only 27 miles on it

2018 MV F3 675 Avio Grey

"That pistol just kept saying, let go of my ears, you don't know what you're doing." -thehellbringer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode