New Member and Owner - Dragster RC - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Arthur View Post
I'm in the city, not far from the Empire State Bldg. Hit me up when it gets warm. We do some MV rides in the summer.
Ok sounds great man, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
Welcome to the forum.Bike looks great.Shame you cannot ride it home.
Mv's are very seductive.
Funny thing is, i'm going to pick it up tomorrow and I could totally ride it home as theres been a burst of warm weather here in NY. But, I still won't because of all the salt and debris in the roads lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Welcome to the site members here know MVs inside and out. They are happy to help other MV owners and do not look through rose color glasses. Congrates on purchase of new MV beautiful with performance to match .Take care jake

Correction: Make that , Exceptional performance with beauty to match.

MVs performance is as a whole, is under rated because people cannot look past its looks to give it proper review.
Thanks!

Tomorrow I go to pick her up, heres a photo my brother took when I went last weekend to finalize the paperwork.
Attached Images

nigelrb likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 07:35 PM

Go with the New Rage Cycles fender eliminator and buy the rear hub clamping bolts for the F3 as the Dragster bolts are too long for the NRC Kit and they provide you with ugly plastic spacers.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 04:10 AM

XXS VERY SHARP, and IMO tuning the chassis is money well spent . The only upgrade NEEDED is the new MV foot pegs. On My F4RR where as slippery as oil on ice .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by isbkmoto View Post
Go with the New Rage Cycles fender eliminator and buy the rear hub clamping bolts for the F3 as the Dragster bolts are too long for the NRC Kit and they provide you with ugly plastic spacers.
To be honest i'm a bit torn on doing a fender eliminator. As much I was want to rid the back wheel of the fender, one of the many things i love about this bike is the rear end. Putting a fender eliminator over it just seems like blasphemy to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
XXS VERY SHARP, and IMO tuning the chassis is money well spent . The only upgrade NEEDED is the new MV foot pegs. On My F4RR where as slippery as oil on ice .
Thanks man. I ended up not getting the suspension adjusted since the tech who does it was out that day so I'll have to go back when its nice out lol. I'll keep an eye out about the pegs, haven't even rode the thing yet so I can't judge
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 02:56 PM

Beautiful bike congratulations and welcome
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 11:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
Beautiful bike congratulations and welcome
Thanks so much!

Deleted the passenger pegs last weekend, since they will serve no purpose for me.
Attached Images

db_509 likes this.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 02:20 PM

Gorgeous machine. Any other plans for her currently?
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 11:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_509 View Post
Gorgeous machine. Any other plans for her currently?
Honestly, probably not much. I'd like to get the front turn signals swapped out for something more discrete, and possibly delete the rear plate, but I don't like how the current plate deletes cover up the beautiful back end of the bike. I may fab something up off the rear passenger peg holes since I deleted them, then add the integrated tail lights in the brake.

May add a few little carbon bits here and there but mostly everything I could want swapped out already is done for me...its kind of a weird feeling since I can't help but touch almost anything I buy haha
db_509 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode