Manufacturer Support question - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Question Manufacturer Support question

This is just the stuff that was running through my head this morning in my way to work. As we know BMW supports obviously BMW motorcycle and Audi supports Ducati by either financial and/or technology... so the question goes. If we had a large Automotive manufacturer support MV either financially and/or technology wise, who would you like it to be?

My suggestion would be TOYOTA for several reasons. The obvious is financially, technology AND! they are a manufacturer of (please correct me if im wrong)high strengh Carbon Fiber more carbon for our MVs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 05:24 PM

New Site Garage
So you suggest the most boring car brand with the most exiting motorcycle brand? What is next? A hybrid F4??

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Velocity View Post
So you suggest the most boring car brand with the most exiting motorcycle brand? What is next? A hybrid F4??
shshhshshshsssssssss Erik, someone may hear you .

...soon enough weŽll have an B4/B3 electric, not that the owners will bother, but never the less its boring.....exiting but boring.....ZzzZZZzzz
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 12:01 AM

New Site Garage
Mercedes AMG or FIAT.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Formerly WYD OPN

It's been 17 years since the demise of their flagship sports car (the Supra), with no follow-on product. And the only high-water mark in the interim was the admittedly wonderful, but delayed and belated and bloated-priced, Lexus division's LFA.

Toyota builds bland transportation appliances. The South Koreans are more innovative and insightful about automotive avante gard than the sombraro-badge company.

The last hands that should ever be upon the MV legacy are those of a soulless corporate stoic asian giant with aspiratons only for volume and feigned competence delivered as mediocrity for the masses.

If it was going to be anyone, it would need to be a non-British European brand. Or maybe McLaren. Yeah... McLaren. The P1 is nothing BUT carbon fiber.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

erik I agrer they have very boring designs for current cars. but when it comes to racing to my knowledge in every race they participate, they seem to be close to the top. we could use some tuning tips, $ and their carbon fiber MV will take care of design and everything else. to open up a can of worms a hybrid bike im sure is coming. they have electric motor bikes already to add a small displacement motor to keep that bad boy charged wouldn't be a problem. i could see this probably on a bagger custom bike

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 02:39 PM

Easy answer: Alfa Romeo!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Big Randaddy

I'd rather have a sister in a house of ill repute than drive a Toyota......

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 09:11 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
I'd rather have a sister in a house of ill repute than drive a Toyota......

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 10:48 PM Thread Starter

lol... just my suggestion guys... so far alfa romeo, MB AMG, & fiat. Randy you're a car guy, besides not driving a Toyota (i agree except supra & LFA, oh yeah i drive a lexus lol) who would you throw in the mix?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode