MV Article in MotorCyclist - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 04:44 AM Thread Starter

MV Article in MotorCyclist

Good article in March edition of 'MotorCyclist' Pg 44...Euro Notes, talks about MV's performance with sales up 18% over the year, full order books and producing 34,000 motorcycles in 2005 year by 400 employees.
Castiglioni proclaims himself 'molto, molto sereno'(very content) with the latest marrage with GEVI SpA ...

He goes on to say...'ever since it became apparent that the people in Malaysia with whom I have established a strong relationship had lost the civil war at Proton, I have been working to ensure MV Agusta's future'

By the way if you are wondering what GEVI stands for (if it ever appears on MV fuel tanks) its an Italian acronym for victorius generation! Now you know...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 05:29 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino

Friends,ok,it's really,but is not all gold!
there are some problems with "mv agusta corse RSM"!In Italy some voice told for the next year the limited editions will sell ONLY Varese officine...
It is not a good situation....
we are optimistic we hope for the best MV AGUSTA future...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 09:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to altoon
pigiolino - i take it you're in italy?
you could be the best source of info on MV stuff for us non-italian speaking mv-lovers!

can you explain what you mean by "varese officine"

please, don't worry about your english! it's already WAY WAY WAY better than my italian!!

ciao,
alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigiolino
Friends,ok,it's really,but is not all gold!
there are some problems with "mv agusta corse RSM"!In Italy some voice told for the next year the limited editions will sell ONLY Varese officine...
It is not a good situation....
we are optimistic we hope for the best MV AGUSTA future...
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Varese officine

Varese is a town near Milano.
And "Varese officine" is MV AGUSTA's factory that produce no limited ediction...
Bye Friend
You can found me for everythink that you need.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Varese is a town near Milano.
And "Varese officine" is MV AGUSTA's factory that produce no limited ediction...
Bye Friend
You can found me for everythink that you need.
so, are you saying that in 2007, the rumor is that MV will not be sellling any limited edition motorcycles? only production bikes from varese officine will be sold?

thanks again for helping!

alex
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 11:25 AM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Quote:
so, are you saying that in 2007, the rumor is that MV will not be sellling any limited edition motorcycles? only production bikes from varese officine will be sold?
If that's true, the Senna will be the last limited edition for the US market, at least until 2007... or do you mean MV will ONLY make limited edition bikes?

Pigiolino, where did you hea this from?

Thanks!

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Mv

Friends,excuse my english.....
I said then:Varese (now) produce only MV series (not limited edition).
CRC (San Marino) now produce only limited edition (senna,Gladio,Starfighter ecc)ok?
Voice,people near a MV AGUSTA said then next year VARESE will produce all models also probabily new limited edition!
The joint venture with CRC will finishes...
I'm sales rappresentative LCD and plasma tv,I drive around nord Italy and know very MV AGUSTA store,the voice are told me by them...
I'm very interest buy "starfighter"and sell my gladio for it.Is for this then I go frequentally in MV store...I know probably is very difficult undertand me,but if you wont some informations in italiano send me a message!
Bye friends
[email protected]

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 03:53 PM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Quote:
CRC (San Marino) now produce only limited edition (senna,Gladio,Starfighter ecc)ok?
Voice,people near a MV AGUSTA said then next year VARESE will produce all models also probabily new limited edition!
I'm sales rappresentative LCD and plasma tv,I drive around nord Italy and know very MV AGUSTA store,the voice are told me by them...
I'm very interest buy "starfighter"and sell my gladio for it.Is for this then I go frequentally in MV store...I know probably is very difficult undertand me,but if you wont some informations in italiano send me a message!
Bye friends
[email protected]
thanks for the info! I understand everything except what do you mean? only joking.

Nice pictures of your bike! very cute boy you have, I have a 4 years old boy, he loves motorcycles very much too.

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by odonata; 03-24-2006 at 03:57 PM.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Bye friends
[email protected]
Your english is very good! I only wish I could read and write Italian as well. I didn't know that CRC was a different company. I think it is a good sign that the MV factory will now produce all the model under one roof.

Alex
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2006, 03:06 AM
Smile

CRC = Cagiva Research Centre

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode