I can't believe it...at last! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 02:58 AM Thread Starter

I can't believe it...at last!

I recently started a thread, Which one would you choose? Well I went with Bike 2....settlment was today and I pick it up tomorrow. .

I am suffering a little from wether I chose the right bike or not as the bike was not quite as described by the salesman. There is a 2-3 inch scratch on the front bottom/side edge of the fairing and the pipes are not RG3's but RG3 modified but it does have the Marchesini's and...I can't believe tomorrow I'll be the proud owner of an MV.

For those who followed the other thread it is a Biposto so no wifey dramas... not that she'd dare mess with a mans MV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 03:35 AM
Smile

Pics please. There, I beat both Odonata and Alvin to it. As for the scratch mate, there's plenty of cheap fairing panels on ebay Rockethouse, Congrats on your purchase. Everybody seems to be getting a new bike at the mo don't they Alvin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 03:43 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Yes..
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 04:43 AM

Admin...were you sleeping???

Rocket....well done mate, you will not sleep tonight, but I guess you know that!!

No doubt you will let us know about first ride, first impressions, first modification planned...
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 05:13 AM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Quote:
Originally Posted by john
Pics please. There, I beat both Odonata and Alvin to it. As for the scratch mate, there's plenty of cheap fairing panels on ebay Rockethouse, Congrats on your purchase. Everybody seems to be getting a new bike at the mo don't they Alvin
Wait a minute! I never cared about the registry and pix, all I have been doing is to admin about buying a MV.

wow, Congrats Rockethouse!! I am very happy for you, this must be like a dream come true, what are you going to take to help you fall asleep tonight? a baseball bat to the head?

the wait for my Senna is simply fucking unbearable.

O D O N A T A

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by odonata

the wait for my Senna is simply fucking unbearable.

Are we going to give you some stick mate when the Senna finally turns up!

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 06:05 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys...I'll get pics as soon as I can, embarrassingly I can’t find the battery charger for the camera and the batteries are flat but I'll see what I can do.

As for sleep...I hardly slept last night waiting for settlement to go through and I'm hoping that the nice bottle of red and ale's I've consumed tonight might help...for the record I'm not that much of a drinker (anymore) so if this doesn't work I'll be an entirely different kind of pissed .
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 06:21 AM
congrats!!

pics! registry submission!!

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 09:33 AM

enjoy. it only gets better...the pleasures and the pains.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 11:28 AM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Quote:
Originally Posted by john
Are we going to give you some stick mate when the Senna finally turns up!
I have a feeling when the time finally comes I will rather enjoy it. please use those sticks in your avatar... this reminds me of that rodent joke again
Quote:
I'll get pics as soon as I can, embarrassingly I can’t find the battery charger for the camera and the batteries are flat
Now that is a good one... don't want to share any picture of your honey moon? or are you trying to start a race with brady280 and a few other new owners to see who could tolerate Alvin's stick longer?

O D O N A T A

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode