So my wife left me... - Page 3 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:28 PM

Welcome to the forum and good luck. An F4R is a great way to start the rest of your life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:32 PM
King of the Sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarrJaw
Well My Wife is Divorcing my ass.. Honestly insane if you ask me. Her reasons were innept, Third rate and basicaly juvinile. So I am replacing her with a new girl - MV Agusta 1000R.
Faster, better and a damn site prettier. Soon I will pick her up and ride my dream bike. I just can't wait for the fun, but now i do some research and decide on an exhaust etc etc...
Now My heart is broken by the girl ive been with for 10 years - but this is going to be the best band aid one can buy for a broken heart.
Andrew Denton
96 900 ss sp, 2002 Aprilia Caponord, 2000 Aprilia Mille R, 1997 KTM Adventure, 2002 Aprilia sr 50
and soon MV Agusta 1000R
Very sorry to hear that - but congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum.

Ummmm.... You're not THE Andrew Denton in Oz, are you?

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarrJaw
Well My Wife is Divorcing my ass.. Honestly insane if you ask me. Her reasons were innept, Third rate and basicaly juvinile. So I am replacing her with a new girl - MV Agusta 1000R.
Faster, better and a damn site prettier. Soon I will pick her up and ride my dream bike. I just can't wait for the fun, but now i do some research and decide on an exhaust etc etc...
Now My heart is broken by the girl ive been with for 10 years - but this is going to be the best band aid one can buy for a broken heart.
Andrew Denton
96 900 ss sp, 2002 Aprilia Caponord, 2000 Aprilia Mille R, 1997 KTM Adventure, 2002 Aprilia sr 50
and soon MV Agusta 1000R
your's will certainly be considered the strangest FIRST post in the history of the forum.

1. welcome to the forum.

2. i'm very sorry about your impending divorce. do you guys have any kids together?

3. i know that your 1000R will bring you many many miles and and hours of happiness. please, however, ride the bike with a CLEAR MIND. riding mad or sad often leads to UNwanted results.

thanks SO much for being here
we look forward to hearing and seeing more from you

WELCOME

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"

Last edited by spalding12; 03-15-2007 at 07:39 PM.
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 09:06 PM

I got a bike for my wife about 14 years ago.

Best trade I ever made.
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 12:23 AM
Established Member

Cool ...and also

You might even find a girlie who likes MV's as much as you do...

Sorry about the bad news... Welcome to the forum.

Lisa

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges. -- Jack Handey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F41000S/Honda CBR600
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 03:03 AM

Thumbs up

Separating is never easy as we all know.
Remember to clear your mind and embrace your new life.
You also have a new family at MVAGUSTA.net,so keep the posts coming mate.
Congrats on your decision to go MV!

07 F41000R

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 AM

Sorry to hear mate!! I have a 1000R, she never talkes back and always is on her best behaviour. I am looking at the Ti slip-ons from Casoli, they sound & look awsome, not sure if i want the headers though

Good luck with your new babe

tribbo

tribbo
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 04:10 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Welcome Tribbo- be sure to get your 1000R into the registry with some pictures
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 06:44 AM Thread Starter

Answers...

No Kids, but I was adding onto the house for the future of them.. She left me for for no reason so major as her own selfish need to be single - I hate to say our society is a throw away culture, and she lead me on for months to apear to mutual friends she was "trying" when she was trying to just live up with her decision. No I'm not THE Andrew Denton of oz, im Andrew Denton 3D computer graphics artist of santa cruz california.

But enough about my bitterness, how about my happyness... let me explain. I LOVE RIDING. I've not gone over 900K miles so far, in a year and a half or so I'm going to throw a party when I pass a Mill.. I have no car, just lots of bikes.. I moved to california so i could ride all year round. (more work here also)
ME:

MV Agusta is my dream bike.. a while ago i started getting this:

on my right arm (work in progress.. the corkscrew and other parts need more color)
Crazy? Maybe a little bit... I just got more color on my other arm.. its all bandaged, but here is a previous picture...

So I'm a nut. ahh well.. maybe one of the many reasons why she left me, I'm a bit obcessed... but 2 wheels run in me veins..
(and on my skin )

Thankyou for all the support, I'm dealing with it as best as I can - I'll include pics of my girl when i pick her up...

post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 08:20 AM

ScarrJaw, sorry about the divorce.
Beautiful Mille!
And nice skin art.
I think more and more about leaving the weather f'cked northeast and heading to CA. Last weekend I was riding my bike. Today there is 6" of snow on the way.
Good luck with the new bike. You will love her.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode