A Rant & a Rave.....Emotouk.com :-( - MVAgusta.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 06:36 AM Thread Starter

A Rant & a Rave.....Emotouk.com :-(

Hey folks,

We all appreciate that replacement parts for the MV agusta can take some time & effort to source, especially when seeking after market parts like sprockets etc. Original would be ideal but sometimes a little expensive. That's when our friends @ Emotouk.com step in....or so I thought???

Part price appears relatively o.k. although you can't purchase parts without reply from supplier....

Funny how a local shop dealer here in Ausssie land can be provided prompt inquiry within 12 hrs & response in regards to my same inquiry....I understand we all have to make a quid!

Disappointed with Emoto UK, although happy with supplier in Lillydale & their dealings & pricing in relating to sourcing these parts on my behalf.

MV's acquire a costly tag it seems & suppliers like Emoto UK don't help to ease the situation with their poor overseas customer relations.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
you are one of a small handfull to be displeased with Emoto. I would suggest you take it up with them instead of blasting them on a public forum.

Matty
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:46 AM

Sorry for your experience with eMoto, but I think you are in the minority. I have nothing but the highest regard for their customer service and I am in the US. In fact, they are one of the most responsive companies I have every dealt with.
post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
you are one of a small handfull to be displeased with Emoto. I would suggest you take it up with them instead of blasting them on a public forum.
+1 for me
i'm sure they will respond to this "attack" on our forum

we don't take kindly to that kind of post around here... especially when you'd be in the MINORITY with your feelings towards them

good luck in getting things worked out
THIS..... isn't the way to accomplish that

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_gems
Hey folks,

We all appreciate that replacement parts for the MV agusta can take some time & effort to source, especially when seeking after market parts like sprockets etc. Original would be ideal but sometimes a little expensive. That's when our friends @ Emotouk.com step in....or so I thought???

Part price appears relatively o.k. although you can't purchase parts without reply from supplier....

Funny how a local shop dealer here in Ausssie land can be provided prompt inquiry within 12 hrs & response in regards to my same inquiry....I understand we all have to make a quid!

Disappointed with Emoto UK, although happy with supplier in Lillydale & their dealings & pricing in relating to sourcing these parts on my behalf.

MV's acquire a costly tag it seems & suppliers like Emoto UK don't help to ease the situation with their poor overseas customer relations.
Have you spoke to Emoto to try and sort out your problems with them? there is nothing we can do to help your situation, however im sure Emoto will be along soon enough as they are always quick to resolve any issues, however im not sure that they will be so willing when you post threads that just moan about them. Ive had 3 experiences with them, all faultless. If i had any probs I would go to them as im sure it wouldnt be them totally at fault.

Emoto Rock Keep up the good work guys.
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

I have heard guite good reports here on this site for this company....I guess personal experience counts for something.....I still wait a response from Emoto, although I am comforted by the thought my parts have been ordered today through a bike dealer here in Australia & I have some sort of feedback/response....is that asking too much? Not biased here & I certainly don't doubt the product, quality or delivery just a response or some sort of feedback from the company....fair statement I think! Maybe I'm just ranting :-)
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
Talking

I have had some parts ordered for a few weeks.... I understand that overseas takes some time.... I have also talked to emoto and for the last 3 weeks the guys have been really busy with moto-shows, training, and working on improving thier store/service for us. The key thing to keep in mind is patience.... When dealing w/ MV's parts or whatever.... it takes time. If your local shop does better...maybe they don't have international dealings to handle....think how many folks around the world order stuff from them (Emoto) daily.... they supply parts for all kinds of bikes that are really hard to sort parts for... does your dealer do that? I commend emoto for thier service... the wait will be worth it when you get your parts. I am having to wait for my parts....but that doesn't mean I am not going to order from them again.... Emoto will be the first place I go to from now on. If you want a oil filter, go to your local shop.... it's that simple.
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:42 AM

Lulu, Thank you for posting your experiences here. I think it is good to have both sides of the spectrum when dealing with anyone. I think a little communication goes a long way.
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:48 AM
King of Carbon

Send a message via Skype™ to DesignCorse
Sorry to hear your having problems.

I have to admit im taking alot of there time on my 1000R show project, Normally they wouldnt take a customers project on as they provide parts only yet. Since they are good friends i appreciate them working on my unique project. That could be a reason why there is a possible delay, but trust me they care more about customer service than any other MV parts provider i have used in many years, as i know many of you will agree.

Best not to post a thread ranting, its not the right approach to any situation when you want a positive outcome from a sponsor. You should email them and send a PM if you dont get a reply within 3days the post a thread which would go in lines of "Emoto Why are you not responding?" im sure you'd get a more positive result.

Regards
AL

Last edited by DesignCorse; 02-22-2007 at 10:56 AM.
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:58 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
My one experience with emoto was quite positive. They shipped me a hugger but forgot to send the screws to attach it. I posted a question here about how to attach the hugger and it was emoto who responded to the post saying it should have come with screws. They apologized for the omission and sent the screws out right a way.

CAG
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode