My F4-1000r On Greek Magazine - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

My F4-1000r On Greek Magazine

The motoXtreme is Greek magazine from motorcycles tuning. this month we have test with lamborghini LP640 murcielango roadster. the test have only static photos and techical specifications and me staring like Marlon Brando in "the Godfather" movie .... the title is "big toys for big boys and axecutive babes for silky ash". some picture from this magazine is in mine photo gallery and on my personal site www.ttd.gr
hope you like it!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Nice!!!!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 12:25 PM

They should do a head to head match,i'd like to know how well the F4 1000r does against the LP640.

Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 12:30 PM

Hahahahaha, you look like a "mafiosi" all right

Congrats
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

LORD I DONT NOW HOW IS HEAD TO HEAD WITH LAMBO BECAUSE I DINT' DRIVE IT IT'S 430.000 EURO AND I DONT WONT TO HURT MY FEELINGS WITH THIS RIDE. BUT IN PAPERS THE LAMBO MAKES IN 0-100m 3,4sec AND IN THE PAPERS TOO THE F4-1000R MAKES THE SAME 3,4sec. THIS MESURE IS FROM MEGA TEST IN ALMERIA WITH MAGAZINES FROM ALL WORLD. I DINT IT PUSH MY BIKE TOO SEE WATS MAKE 0-100m OR )-400m THE ONLY THING IS THE LAP'S ON TRACK, IF WAS FASTER THAN JAPS OR NOT. IF I LEARN THE ITALIAN STYLE OF DRIVE IN. THE FIRST LAPS IS NOT EASY, WONTS BALLS FOR VERY FAST ENTRY IN THE CORNER AND A LOT OF km/h IN THE HEART OF CORNER. I LOVE IT BECAUSE HAVE CHARACTER
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 05:30 PM
FSL

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 05:42 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTD.GR
The motoXtreme is Greek magazine from motorcycles tuning. this month we have test with lamborghini LP640 murcielango roadster. the test have only static photos and techical specifications and me staring like Marlon Brando in "the Godfather" movie .... the title is "big toys for big boys and axecutive babes for silky ash". some picture from this magazine is in mine photo gallery and on my personal site www.ttd.gr
hope you like it!
Excellent. Can you sum up the test in English?

CAG
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTD.GR
LORD I DONT NOW HOW IS HEAD TO HEAD WITH LAMBO BECAUSE I DINT' DRIVE IT IT'S 430.000 EURO AND I DONT WONT TO HURT MY FEELINGS WITH THIS RIDE. BUT IN PAPERS THE LAMBO MAKES IN 0-100m 3,4sec AND IN THE PAPERS TOO THE F4-1000R MAKES THE SAME 3,4sec. THIS MESURE IS FROM MEGA TEST IN ALMERIA WITH MAGAZINES FROM ALL WORLD. I DINT IT PUSH MY BIKE TOO SEE WATS MAKE 0-100m OR )-400m THE ONLY THING IS THE LAP'S ON TRACK, IF WAS FASTER THAN JAPS OR NOT. IF I LEARN THE ITALIAN STYLE OF DRIVE IN. THE FIRST LAPS IS NOT EASY, WONTS BALLS FOR VERY FAST ENTRY IN THE CORNER AND A LOT OF km/h IN THE HEART OF CORNER. I LOVE IT BECAUSE HAVE CHARACTER
Try to set up something with the people you know,i'm pretty sure other members would be more than thrilled to see the result.

Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 05:55 PM

That was not a fair race,the MV had stock tires not race ones.

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 04:17 AM
King of Carbon

Send a message via Skype™ to DesignCorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord
They should do a head to head match,i'd like to know how well the F4 1000r does against the LP640.
Hi,

Just wanted to add that i have both the MV 1000R and The Murcielago, and when my bike was stock from 40-200kph the 1000R felt alot quicker than the lambo but from 200-280kph the lambo takes 1st place.

After the mods done to my MV and a few mods done to my Lambo, i can honestly say that my 1000R would "smoke" the lambo.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode