Un-frick'n believable!!!!!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

Un-frick'n believable!!!!!!

I just waited 7 full days to buy a stock f4 exhuast on ebay only to have my internet go down within the last minute! SOB i'm so pissed off. Been waiting/looking for weeks now, and just when i think i have my prayers answered i get shafted by my cable company. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I just can't win for losing.

Why do i have to put myself through this torture of sourcing out agusta parts..... Thanks for listening to my....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by varium
I just waited 7 full days to buy a stock f4 exhuast on ebay only to have my internet go down within the last minute! SOB i'm so pissed off. Been waiting/looking for weeks now, and just when i think i have my prayers answered i get shafted by my cable company. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why do i have to put myself through this torture of sourcing out agusta parts..... Thanks for listening to my....
switch up to DSL service from ur phone company . cable modems are user dependent on speed ratios an bandwith . trust me u want to stay away from them .
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos1111
switch up to DSL service from ur phone company . cable modems are user dependent on speed ratios an bandwith . trust me u want to stay away from them .

I actually get incredible speeds. Only problem is that there is a sub division(sp?) going up next to me. There is a construction service road that is unpaved which runs right over the laid cable. Heavy ass trucks use this road daily which puts the service on the fritz at the most inconvenient times and is quite annoying. Getting them to provide better service reliability is about as sure a bet as putting a man on mars in 2007.

Caveat: thanks for looking out though.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:40 AM

been there done that. i feel your pain....and that's with a T1 line!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Established Member

What does it matter!

Sell your body and buy the Moto Corse slashed exhaust!

R.

Johnnie

Quote:

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 01:45 PM

If you really want an item, an ebay trick is to bid, get the sellers contact info and make him a "buy it now" offer. He can end the listing early with you as the high bidder, so its not ebay-illegal, you still get the feedback and protection (what little their is) by going through ebay.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 02:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to allias86 Send a message via Yahoo to allias86 Send a message via Skype™ to allias86
go for fiber connections.or satelite if you can afford it
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 05:26 PM

Im using Fiber myself, 100meg up and down load, with no cap on it.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Rsduce,

Sexy, sneaky little trick you've got there, I like your style! It just so happens there is a nice set of A* leathers availible right as we speak, perfect sizing for me and by chance right in my neighborhood as I am visiting my folks for the holiday. You've prompted me to put a bid in and arrange to "stop by and try them on, so I'm sure of the fit" Thanks my man, I'll just stop by the ATM on the way-I love it when a plan comes together!

Varium,

Unfortunate, but just dont forget, YOU HAVE AN MV AGUSTA you are still light years ahead of almost everyone else on the planet! Theres always gonna be another RG3 or another whatever and sometimes its easy to lose sight of the fact that as long as you've got that MV you are on top of the world. {actually, even without your MV you are on top of the world but thats another story}Besides, your little fuckup just enabled a fellow MV owning brother to get a much needed new set of leathers. Thank you for that Varium.

Goodday folks, I've got some phantom bidding to do, keep it between the hedges,

FBD
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 06:25 PM

Quote:
The gods of good fortune may be smiling upon you now, or the gods of irony are having a good laugh at your expense. Not sure which. It just so happens that I have a stock exhaust system off my 2006 F4, brand new condition. I had the dealer install the RG3 tailpipes and mid-pipe when I bought the bike, so the stock pipes were never used, except maybe when they tested the bike at the factory. Got the stock mid-pipe cat too if you need it. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I'll check the dealer tomorrow to see what MV is charging, since I haven't a clue what they're worth.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode