How many MVs have you seen on the street? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 03:18 AM Thread Starter

How many MVs have you seen on the street?

Sorry if this has been done before, but I am curious as to how often you see MVs on the street. Since I bought mine, I've been on the lookout for them (and so have my friends). In the US, I ran into an F4 1000 at a gas station once on Long Island, and that's it. My friends tell me they've never seen one.

However, here in Paris, I've seen three Brutales in three weeks! A parked 910 with a lot of carbon on the south side of the Seine near Quai Voltaire, one near la republique, and another on Avenue de l'Opera with a redheaded woman on it.

I'm rather impressed with the representation here in Paris.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 10:21 AM

In Phoenix, I've seen one several years ago on the 101 Loop. In LA, I've seen two - a red/silver on in Glendale and a black/gold custom (Kane's bike) in Pasadena. This doesn't include bikes around dealerships or track day.

Also, my sighting list goes back to the year 2000. My drives in Phoenix cover a 30 mile range and in LA covers only about 15 miles of canyons.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psperl
In the US, I ran into an F4 1000 at a gas station once on Long Island, and that's it. .
Was the guy's name Andre, greek kid w/a big nose? If so, thats the only other MV aside from mine I have ever seen on the street, we're good friends for a few years now.
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 11:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
every sunday during the summer i see at least 5......mostly all members here though

Matty
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
I have rarely seen an MV but have been lucky a few times in southern california. I could probably count them on my 2 hands the number of "random" sightings!
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:03 PM

Never in motion, only parked. I've seen an F4 parked at the Scottsdale pavilions, and an F4 and a Brutale at the CW IMS at Cardinals stadium, but other than that, only dealer bikes, plus Myloylo's and Koop's bikes, and I've seen Koop riding, but we were both riding with AZSBK, so it wasn't a random occurance.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
So,
We know that MV is a special bike.....
Very expensive,also here in Italy in the summer is possible not to see Mv for days..
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:28 PM

I saw 3 in Los Angeles over the last 2 years. The first time on La Cienega Boulevard around September 2005 - a long haired guy was riding it (I guess it is a member of this forum), another time on Manhattan Beach Boulevard and the third time on the back of a pick up track on I -10 going to Vegas (definitely track day).

Havent seen a single brutale yet.

Man MV is a rare machine. Hope it remains like that.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:28 PM

Like i work in a street in Paris where you've got Ferrari and Maserati cars shops, it was not uncommon to see up to 4 brutales during lunch times. Nevertheless i had never seen an F4 !
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Established Member

I have never seen one (besides mine) outside a showroom. To me that's part of what's special about MV's.

Brian
San Antonio, TX, USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode