EMOTO are Fantastic! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

EMOTO are Fantastic!

My 2 cents!

Ordered a bunch of stuff to get my Senna back on the street pending insurance issues with the Road Re-Surfacing company.... including an Ohlins shock.

I got a killer deal, heavily discounted because of my multiple item order. Fast and reflexive ordering,- changed my Painted Fibreglass bellypan to a painted carbon fibre bellypan....No Prob.

Shipping was delayed on their end due to scheduling issues regarding the Milan Bike Show and their deal with Moto Corse..... they compensated with 2 day International shipping to Los Angeles.

The quality of their CF stuff is AT OR ABOVE Formula 1 quality! No shit! Must be a lot of former F1 guys hanging around their shop...

A superb effort on their behalf!

Incidentally their prices kicked Moto Wheels ass!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Lets see some pictures

eMoto rocks!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 03:24 AM Thread Starter

....hmmm pictures eh?

Alvin, I'm a Luddite..... gonna need some help here! How the heck do I post pics??
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 03:26 AM

You went from the Sachs to an Ohlins? Can I ask why?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 03:50 AM Thread Starter

Hey agusta01,

I had a Ducati with an Ohlins and I didn't even notice the shock. I got my first F4 750 and loved it. Didn't notice the shock, other than thinking that the surface of my favorite biking road was deteriorating quicker than I had expected.

Then I got a Brutale. I thought that the road deterioration had stabilized.

Then I got a Yamaha R1 LE,- with Ohlins suspension. Holy F...,- thought I..!

Upshot.. is, Ohlins imo, is incredible. Superb hardass, badass suspension with incredible compliance. For me it's all about compliance.

Billiard table soothness and good suspension is easy. Choppy, weather beaten surfaces is hard.

I played around with the 4way on the Sachs alot,- and it was getting there(bear in mind that I'm 'challenged' with some of this stuff!), but I always felt it would NEVER be as good as an Ohlins.....

Bottom line: My bikes are my 'Zen' thing..... good deal on an Ohlins from eMoto.... PRICELESS!

Trying an Ohlins....just Because!

I'll report back!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 03:51 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by khfx
....hmmm pictures eh?

Alvin, I'm a Luddite..... gonna need some help here! How the heck do I post pics??

Don't you have an album that you made

MV CP (top right of the site) -> Manage album. You can upload photos there!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 01:27 PM

Want to weigh in here, as my experience with emoto has been positive. What began as a snafu in the USPS became an opportunity for Geoff to demonstrate emoto's commitment to customer satisfaction. When we learned that my parts were miss handled and were heading to somewhere in Az, Geoff wasted no time getting replacement items shipped out.

Ironically, the original shipment found its way back to me, I let emoto know and they were able to stop the 2nd package.

Thanks Geoff and emotoUK!

Regards,
SteveC
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Thumbs up

They are a really Pro-active company, I hope to be emailling you shortly with my Ti exhaust order Geoff, keep up the good work guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 03:46 PM

I have nothing but good to report about emoto, my R has been fitted with my old link pipe from my 750 (modifed to fit the 1000) and I thought it was about time I fitted the "proper" sized one.
I spoke to 3X about a link pipe and an RG3 ecu and ended up buying new RG3's, RG3ecu and linkpipe from emoto, Jonathan told me I would have them within a week and I did, they really do try and go that extra mile to keep you happy, service seems very good, keep it up lads it's very hard these days to find good service.

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 05:24 PM

I've Known Jon from Emoto for a long time now, ever since he started Emoto. I can say, without exageration, and even with the massive growth of his business, he's stayed as personal and friendly as the day we first chatted....

A credit to him, his enthusiasm and general business ethics
Pete

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode