Fast by Ferracci Did OK by Me - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Fast by Ferracci Did OK by Me

There have been a number of complaints in the forum regarding FBF's customer support. I certainly can't speak to those complaints, but I thought I'd add the very positive experience I just had with them to the data base.

I ordered some RG3 slip-ons, EPROM, and a mid-pipe for my F4 last Wednesday (11/22), and received them today (11/28). Everything was as I ordered, and the price was certainly right. The FBF parts representative (initials were ABL) who handled my order was courteous and knowledgable.

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
So who are you REALLY working for

Be sure to get us some video / sound clips for the rest of us to enjoy

FBF problems of course are not widespread (i'm sure). Everyone has his/her own unique experiences. Glad yours went well.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaxwell
There have been a number of complaints in the forum regarding FBF's customer support. I certainly can't speak to those complaints, but I thought I'd add the very positive experience I just had with them to the data base.

I ordered some RG3 slip-ons, EPROM, and a mid-pipe for my F4 last Wednesday (11/22), and received them today (11/28). Everything was as I ordered, and the price was certainly right. The FBF parts representative (initials were ABL) who handled my order was courteous and knowledgable.

Joe
They really are a good bunch of guys. Ferracci himself is a huge wealth of information and knowledge regarding these bikes (look what he's done with the F4 in such a short time). From sales to service and now parts, they do a good job. I know who "ABL" is and talk with him fairly often. You're correct, he's courteous and gets things done. Ferracci has made some effective changes and I think the existing staff is the best he's had in quite a while. No, I don't work for him but have no problem giving credit when/where it's due. Come to think of it, I have no problem handing him my hard-earned money either!
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 11:24 PM

I visited their shop last September.

I visited the shop last September and the guys were great. I visited with the sales guys and was able to get a pic with Eraldo - got the t-shirt, etc. They make some nice stuff and have a nice selection of MV apparel.
Attached Images

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 01:01 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Quote:
Originally Posted by mloyllo
I visited the shop last September and the guys were great. I visited with the sales guys and was able to get a pic with Eraldo - got the t-shirt, etc. They make some nice stuff and have a nice selection of MV apparel.
Compliments for the pic!
I think Eraldo is a FANTASTIC Team Manager!
And compliments to you also,You are nice nice girl!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 06:07 AM

good to hear . i still dont think my chic has been able to resolve her problems with them , but to be fair i dont ask ,an she seems to have stoped sharing , so knowing her im assuming nothings changed .
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 07:43 AM

Logos,

Be honest...Allan told your girlfriend to up size to XXL everything and still the stuff didn't fit, and the MV shirt pocket design is not his issue, AND he has communicated and tried to satisfy the original order.

Lets give credit where it is due, especially in a niche public forum where the word IS powerful. It is tough for ALL of these online businesses as some guesswork is involved in filling orders.

Peter
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 10:25 AM

Earlier this year I purchased a bike from Fast By Ferracci. Since I have been back
serveral times to puchase parts for the MV & my wifes Vespa.Vince,Allen & Mr
Ferraci have been great-helpful/gracious. I've sent over several friends who
have also enjoy their experience as well.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 11:05 AM

I've ordered a fair number of things from them and have always been happy. I ring them up, make sure what I want is in stock while I wait then appreciate my email confirmation. I hope the recent changes continue to improve their business and some of those with problems in the past can regain their trust

JamesC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mloyllo
he hugged you...... because you are much cuter than the rest of us

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode