Bias or Disease - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

Bias or Disease

All these years, I am fun of road racing, I go to the racetrack for pressing myself, and I am in contact with people with the same hobby. As Ducati fun (748, 749s, 999s), ordered over the Internet parts, I read articles etc, etc….
But, on an easygoing way.
At August I switched to MV and searching for special parts over the Internet, I found the “forum”.
BOINGGGGG!!!!!!!
Since then its a task, it’s a have to do, its an addiction to get in to the page and read peoples ideas. Further more, I see that there is a group of people that they do the same think like me, every day.
So, guys all over the world, what is this, Bias or Disease;

Was Alvin’s idea to get together MV Enthusiasts and it has been turned to a communication tool from people biased from high quality motorcycle riding or it was Alvin’s idea to find out the spread of the “possession disease”;

Tvass

P.S. I understand Alvin is the founder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 04:01 PM

the basis of a human society is the interaction an collective consiousness of the people u have contact with . its a basic design an survial instint of being human . people use to have to pay to sit in counsil with wise men in ancient greece an these people would share ideas an expieriences for a fee . this info would better your life . we as a society have just re created that an pay an internet service provider now . so i see no place for a negative term as the word diesiese implies to these actions . so i would eliminate that one off of ur option list as to why we are here

Last edited by logos1111; 11-23-2006 at 04:03 PM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Disease not as something to treat with pharmaceutical means, Disease as a mental age

tvass
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 10:18 PM

Tvass, some diseases are good for you, MV Augutaitis is one of those . HaHaha. Welcome, regards, Vern
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 10:22 PM
anothermvfanatic
thats funny
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermvfanatic
thats funny
Made me smile...but then again, I'm prone to excess and I find myself falling into an obsession here. Not just an online thing, always looking at new posts several times a day (I do that, just like Greg) but also obessing over another ride up my favorite route on the Brutale. Danger.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop
Made me smile...but then again, I'm prone to excess and I find myself falling into an obsession here. Not just an online thing, always looking at new posts several times a day (I do that, just like Greg) but also obessing over another ride up my favorite route on the Brutale. Danger.
Ditto!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode