http://www.news.com.au/world/in-moto...-1226471854480

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 03:40 AM

f'hell !
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 03:51 AM

New Site Garage
Cheeky young bastards I reckon, well organised too, so not new to the game. Good on the blokes for standing up to them.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 04:05 AM

Bloody hell , the cheeky B's .
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 04:54 AM

Good on them.

The little bastards are probably responsible for a lot of bikes going missing in london these days I'll be keeping an eye out at the ace cafe for those scooters and helmet disigns for sure

Home of the F4 Fibra di carbonio
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 05:35 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS

Typical actions of what has come to be expected from the Croydon oxygen thieves..I suspect they where stealing to order for someone else with very low ethics.

The get away didn’t appear to be well planned.. What where they going to do?.. Push the bike all the way home ?.. Tossers..

Good on the motorbike shop staff and their neighbours for steaming in and it’s a shame the owner broke his wrist and not one of the thieves’ necks.

Last year a major hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) and an earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit Croydon in the early hours of Saturday. Its epicentre was in High Street. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering .."Faaackinell".

The hurricane decimated the area causing approximately £7.36 worth of damage.

Eyewitness Chantelle 14, mother of 3 said."It was well 'king scary. I dropped me can of Stella, & me little lads hands were shaking that much he couldn't roll a joint".....

Several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa del Sol were damaged beyond repair.

Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their welfare giros arrived.

It was dreadful...

EMAIL :
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 08:06 AM

They could be the same gang that wheeled 3 bikes away from The Bike Shop Faversham a couple of weeks ago .

Brutale 800 Italia
Monster 796 .
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Damn that's crazy. Glad they drove them outta there. But didn't the thieves know about not trying to acquire 1st year Italian bikes? They always have so many problems not to mention the 5 recalls that the Panigales are undergoing right now! :P

2007 Senna #148/300
2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 10:14 AM

Fucken stupid con men, get the Fake ID and go test ride bike then ride away, hope no con man look at this LOL

07-MV Senna 201/300 My wife gift for my BD
05-MV F4 Track bike
16-Ducati DVT-S
10-Ducati 1198R
08-Ducati 1098
09-Ducati 848 Her bike turn in track bike
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Established Member

This happened to a friend of mine a couple of years back when he caught a thief wheeling his bike out of his attached garage after they drilled the locks.

He rang the police & they said let them take it & we will be round in the morning to take a statement!!!! WTF!!!

He then confronted the thief & his mate & a scuffle broke out which resulted in some blood spill , but he held on to his bike.

The police turned up in the morning & then threatened him with possible assault charges if he had harmed the thieves & if they had reported him!!! AGAIN WTF!!!!!

England is a screwball shitehole. The crims are untouchable & our police are not interested in anything which does not generate income. I.E=Speeding fines.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode