Where is the Enthusiasm for MV Agusta ? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 06:34 AM Thread Starter

Where is the Enthusiasm for MV Agusta ?

Hello to all MV Agusta. Net Users
First of all the Forum, the Galleries, the Links, the Media etc. are really great. Iím a new Member since 2 Month, but Iím visiting the Webpage since a long, long Time. I spending a lot of Time reading the Treads in the Forum. Of course, mostly the F4 Section. Interesting Stories and lotís of Fun. But recently, just about the Time where the F4CC was in the Media, I feel more and more that there is a lack of enthusiasm for the Brand MV Agusta, for what this Webpage should be the Platform. I guess. There are even Photoís of Ducatiís, Lamborghiniís, Ferrariís and what ever to see, and this not to rarely: There are tendencies of harsh criticism about MV Agusta and praises for other Brands. Donít get me wrong Iím reading Motorcycle Magazins and look at other Brands either. The Motorcycle is a fascinating Kind of a Vehicle. And of Course the Better is the Enemy of the Good. Of Course I watch beyond the Dinning Plate either. The F4CC, as controversial the Price and Marketing is, is a stunning Bike. The Media Attention is enormous and this will boost the Public Knowledge and Appreciation of the Brand MV Agusta worldwide. What do You think, how many Peoples, outside FL and CA for the US, or outside Europe know anything about our favorite Bikes and the History about MV Agusta. Or have even seen a F4 or Brutale before. If MV Agusta SpA will survive with the help of such marketing Strategies it would be great. If they come up with a new Bike in a while it would be even better. But Tamburini needs to draw something extraordinary again and this is probably a giant Task. We all cheer about MVís winning Races and Cupís again, and if it is only in a national Series, like AMA or IDM, BSB or even WSBK. MV Agusta was having other remarkable Stuff at Milan. As the Brutale H2 for an example. So why is nobody talking about such innovating things?
However I read recently more and more about Peoples regretting having a MV Agusta F4 and drool all over Ducatiís Desmosedici RR, the 1098 and so on. Threatening MV Agusta, with buying Ducatiís or what ever. Fine, should they go to a Ducati Dealer and the Ducati Forum. I was at EICMA and must say that a F4 is still an outspoken fascinating Bike, a true Piece of Art. It is still beyond the average Stuff standing around at Jap Bike Dealers or will be there soon. For the Desmosedici I must say, the Exhaust Layout is phantastic, the Rest of the Bike looks like Moby Dick. I even think this Plastic Whale is pregnant. The 1098 is probably a good Bike, the Design is not a Milestone again, as the 999 wasnít either. The most exciting Stand at EICMA 2006 was by far the Bimota Stand. Fascinating Design and with the Tesi 3D an unparalleled Eyecatcher. There were even the DB5R, DB5S and Delirios looking a little upset. This is true limited Production Motorcycle Art.
But here again this what the Market looks like, the MV Agustaís are without any doubt wonderful Bikes with an awesome History. Iím Proud to be Member of the MV Agusta Family. And I wish I will see this again on the MV Agusta.net Page in the Future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 06:52 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
glad you are here, ralf
but.....
you may have partially answered your own question

1. why did you LURK here for so long before joining? if others would join right away THAT would make this place more exciting as wel

2. you joined 2 months ago and have posted ONLY FOUR TIMES. why is that?
time to post more and make this forum what YOU want as well

we ALL have that obligation.... no?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:04 AM

Hey Greg give the guy a break. He has a lot of posts to read. A lot more than you or I did when we joined. Heck I can think of over 4000 from one member alone But It`s all good
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:12 AM

I for one am glad this forum isn't just a bunch of guys saying MV is the greatest with each post. Our how MV is the best and only bike...

Instead this forum is full of real people who love MVs, own MVs, want to own MVs or just want to talk about them. We don't turn a blind eye to problems. We say what's on our minds and talk about the good and the bad. IMHO that's the way it should be.

Jack
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:25 AM

New Site Garage
Gladio your right,
I live and breath my MV and would never loose enthusiasm (even if i did not own one they are awesome) they have character beyond any other bike (personnal taste of course) and would have any if not all the models if i could afford it, the enthusiasm is greater than ever!
I have just had my skid lid painted to match, a new Jacket to match, 2 tee shirts and 5 model MV's in my cabinet etc.....cant remember any bike hitting on me or my familty like this!!! (my daughters are always bragging) I think we are just getting used to the idea of the MV mark and just starting to understand the MV pholosophy of 'uniqueness'. Try one or even better buy one to know what were here for, its great.

MV F4 750 EVO3 2003
MV Brutale 910s 2007
Honda VFR800 1998
Honda MBX 125 FE 1983
F4 Agusta mini moto replica
Chinese Quadbike made of peanut butter (crunchy).

Last edited by EVO Chris; 11-20-2006 at 07:30 AM.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:28 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdamb
Hey Greg give the guy a break. He has a lot of posts to read. A lot more than you or I did when we joined. Heck I can think of over 4000 from one member alone But It`s all good
i wasn't being rude to him
i'm THRILLED That he is here
i merely meant that if others who lurk would join and contribute.... then the forum would ONCE AGAIN get injected with some excitement....

i didn't mean to offend and am very sorry if i did

as for my 4,000 posts...
well... i'm diseased... we all know that

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:29 AM
Pimp of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO Chris
I live and breath my MV and would never loose enthusiasm (even if i did not own one) they have character beyond any other bike (personnal taste of course) and would have any if not all the models if i could afford it, the enthusiasm is greater than ever!!!!!!
I have just had my skid lid painted to match, a new Jacket to match, 2 tee shirts and 5 model MV's in my cabinet etc.....cant remember any bike hirtting on me or my familty like this!!! I think we are just getting used to the idea of the MV mark and just starting to understand the MV pholosophy of 'uniqueness'. Try one or even buy to know what were here for, its great.
how about a picture of that LID

i'd LOVE to see it.... we all would

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:37 AM

i bought a hat from mv the other day does that count as sapport ?? everyone shows patriatism to a topic in different ways . say ur religon or your country or your hot tub parties whaterver .. the point is perception of how loyal the guy next to is compared to others or ur self is a dangerous game to play . im sure thats how fanatics are created the desire to help shine above the pack . everyone here is very level a shared concept of ego we will call it . lets keep it that way
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:44 AM

New Site Garage
Hi Greg, sure, its a crap pic but you will get the idea, I kept it basic like the bike colours. Its a shark rsx.
Attached Images

MV F4 750 EVO3 2003
MV Brutale 910s 2007
Honda VFR800 1998
Honda MBX 125 FE 1983
F4 Agusta mini moto replica
Chinese Quadbike made of peanut butter (crunchy).
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Pimp of posts

very very cool
thanks for the pics
well done, my friend.... very nice

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode