MV Agusta Forum banner

F3 v 675R aus mag

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  squibby 
#1 ·
Hi all.

Here is a write up on the F3 v Daytona 675R.

Enjoy. :f4:

Attachments

#3 ·
So if MV can get the weight, gadgets and track lethality sorted for the lower priced f3, why can't they for the f4? Their .
supersport has more tech than their flagship. Hopefully this is just a sign of stuff still to come.

Great write up btw, provides a bit more insight than just a slagging session. Thanks for that

#5 ·
Well Roy, I don't know if they are 'Good words' - but I'll certainly back them as accurate words.

The tail end has started, the Sato racing hooks nicely cover the old footpeg holes & they are useful as well for transporting. I haven't seen a tail tidy that grabs me yet plus another MV is distracting at the moment :naughty: Hopefully some better tail tidys will appear and then I'll move with haste - not getting anything just for the sake of it - any decison that I've regretted was usually made on that basis.

Enjoy your ride and above all ride safe.

Cheers
Rob

#6 ·
I definitely like the MV more than I like the Triumph in terms of looks. Not having ridden the F3 yet I don't know what it will feel like but it is no exaggeration when I say the Triumph is a smaller version of the Aprilia I bought. It is that good. I do agree that all those electronics on the F3 are just useless and a gimmick. They should just worry about sorting the bike out and making it as good as they possibly can. And transfer those electronics to the F4 and sort that one out next because boy is the F4 getting bad reviews in the press.

#7 ·
That was an awesome review, thanks for posting that up. Have to say the result is as expected though when price is considered. The Triumph simply has the best hardware in Ohlins and the Brakes at a considerable lower price. Although it would seem the MV had it pipped in a good few areas, just not enough for the magazine to recommend it over the Triumph.

For us MV enthusiasts the price doesn't really matter too much, so I'd still MV it.

I've got a couple of bikes now, a Brutale and a Diavel, and when we go out for a ride on them I can totally understand the sentiments in the 'road' part of the test. If you get any MV on a smooth section of road and it just kills everything else, but as soon as the road gets a bit bumpy me and my mates always start fighting over the Ducati. I reckon it's the same way with these two machines, and yet you don't want to live without one or the other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.