bought a new MV today - Page 3 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladio
I know what you mean. I had the mix/match red tail, black tank version and it actually grew on me. I was kind of sad taking the pieces off. But the Gladio kit is awesome.
CANT WAIT to see the Gladio in person and in the sun. Looks like pure class on wheels i bet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 08:01 AM

Send a message via MSN to richard
Congrats!
My patience is tumbledown too.
I start to consider to pay by installments.
Gladio is cool.

And the gladio kit can be bought by single set in U.S.?
Or must buy a full gladio version bike?
What parts be included?price?
Do you know my mean?

My dealer say they can't supply a set of gladio kit for 910.
Only can buy a gladio version brutale,and must place an order for many month(or [email protected]@)
And the price about 46904 USD.

我是新來滴

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by richard; 02-15-2006 at 08:07 AM.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard
Congrats!
My patience is tumbledown too.
I start to consider to pay by installments.
Gladio is cool.

And the gladio kit can be bought by single set in U.S.?
Or must buy a full gladio version bike?
What parts be included?price?
Do you know my mean?

My dealer say they can't supply a set of gladio kit for 910.
Only can buy a gladio version brutale,and must place an order for many day(or month)
And the price about 46904 USD.
the gladio kit is available in basic and full version. The basic kit contains tank, fender, tail panels, seats, alarm, and certifcate and emblem. The full kit contains that plus full-carbon kit and 10-spoke marchesinis.

The kits were sold this way from Corse and advertised on their site this way. Although, that seems to have changed. They are limited to 300 units, so there might only be a full-kit available but some dealers/importers will separate the pieces and sell the basic kit and the carbon bits and wheels separate.

Try a different dealer.

Jack
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 07:21 AM

910R delayed?

More people may be joining 777...someone in the Brutale forum posted this link. (Very good website BTW). This is going to test our patience. Anyone have more info on this - Italian Ministry approval necessary for the sale of 910R? Thanks

http://raptorsandrockets.com/news.html
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 08:06 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVorBMW
More people may be joining 777...someone in the Brutale forum posted this link.

Jack
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:03 AM

There have already been deliveries in Italy so suspect this is outdated.

JamesC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:10 PM

Smile

Hey 777:

I just wanted to offer my congrats on your Valentine's gift!! Couldn't have found a better girlfriend.

I actually managed to take my Brute out for a quick ride this past Saturday...Good thing I went early because it started to snow later in the afternoon.

My buddy from Michigan came over to visit me. I think I may have just turned him into an MV fan. He is (was) a big Ducati fan. He rode my bike and absolutely loved it. Even more so, he just loved the look of the bike. The only thing he kept saying is, "if Tamburini didn't leave Ducati, these we be the new Ducatis." Who actually knows that?? The poor guy. He also never saw a Brutale up close, as he said there are no nearby MV dealerships near him, the closest being Chicago.

Good weekend I must say...After our late morning ride in the cold, we caught the World's Fastest Indian. Pretty good flick. Afterwords, we headed over to the Chicago bike show in Rosemont. Best MV display they have had thus far. There was a red and white F4 1000 that was absolutely breathtaking, all covered with lots of carbon fiber. Yeah, we definitely have to add the F4 1000 to the garage.

The Ducati Sport 1000 was also sharp as hell. Much better than the Paul Smart (I think its just the color scheme)...I still spent most my time near the MVs. Damn, those bikes are sharp!!

Again, congrats on the new toy...Keep your front tire pointing to the heavens.

Have fun...
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Established Member

Congrats.
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 04:58 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by NV MY MV
Hey 777:

I just wanted to offer my congrats on your Valentine's gift!! Couldn't have found a better girlfriend.

I actually managed to take my Brute out for a quick ride this past Saturday...Good thing I went early because it started to snow later in the afternoon.

My buddy from Michigan came over to visit me. I think I may have just turned him into an MV fan. He is (was) a big Ducati fan. He rode my bike and absolutely loved it. Even more so, he just loved the look of the bike. The only thing he kept saying is, "if Tamburini didn't leave Ducati, these we be the new Ducatis." Who actually knows that?? The poor guy. He also never saw a Brutale up close, as he said there are no nearby MV dealerships near him, the closest being Chicago.

Good weekend I must say...After our late morning ride in the cold, we caught the World's Fastest Indian. Pretty good flick. Afterwords, we headed over to the Chicago bike show in Rosemont. Best MV display they have had thus far. There was a red and white F4 1000 that was absolutely breathtaking, all covered with lots of carbon fiber. Yeah, we definitely have to add the F4 1000 to the garage.

The Ducati Sport 1000 was also sharp as hell. Much better than the Paul Smart (I think its just the color scheme)...I still spent most my time near the MVs. Damn, those bikes are sharp!!

Again, congrats on the new toy...Keep your front tire pointing to the heavens.

Have fun...
Nice writeup there! Get some photos up in a registry submission for your Brutale
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 09:51 AM

Smile

Hello Admin:

I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm a bit of "knuckle dragger" when it comes to computers and other electronics. It takes me awhile to figure things out, as I've always been resistant to techno changes. I've just attached a photo featuring my bike, along with the bikes of my two buddies (one rides a Ducati 998 and the other rides a Kawa ZRX-1100). We did an all day ride up near Galena, Illinois. There are some great roads and scenes up there. You would almost thing you were in Northern California (very green, big hills and lots of turns).

Anyway, I attached one photo with me being in the lead. My buddy on the ZRX is right behind me. My other buddy on the big Duke took the photo as we came up on the bend. I'm not sure it this worked (loading the photo), and if it didn't, perhaps you can help me out. I have a couple of other photos from that trip, but it appears I can only attach one photo at a time.

Let me know if I did this incorrectly.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode