MV Agusta Forum banner

Mv owner club of california, USA

5K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  GP Racing 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a owners club of norther california, usa and can direct me to them?

#7 ·
Rich, have you heard anything about Tim M. wanting (or trying) to set up an MV club here in Canada?

I can’t see him going out of his way to do anything as involved as starting a club. :jerkoff:

However, I wouldn’t put it past him to dangle a lure in hopes of hooking some unsuspecting soul into doing it for him. :naughty:

#8 ·
I started Ducati Riders Club on Meet up in 2009, I only accept MV owner to join us since then we have only two MV members to join us other than that it very hard to see many MV owner in California, accept you can see MV owner for Southern Cal Ride in June or July every year.

#12 ·
Brad Pitt has a Brutale and lives in California. Give him a call.

#16 ·
Sorry for jumping in Gentlemen, just wanted to answer to the initial question of this thread. Count me in... would be nice to have an organized group. There... I'll get out of your way now.

By the way... I have at least one good source that says that Angelina has started to adopt a few Brutale folks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.