New Brutale 1090RR - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Brutale 1090RR

Hi Everyone,I've been following the forum for a while waying up owners impressions and getting my own test riding a few Brutales, but recently riding a 1090RR with 4000k on it sold me and it coincided with me selling my current bike and i found a new [email protected] one available and i thought i haven't had a new bike in a very long time so here we go! i've had it for a week now and have put 500k on it and so far it's has run perfectly,really enjoying running in a new bike,that feeling of Brand New,even in this short time i can see where you get your enthusiasm from,theres a very positive feel from the whole bike.Cheers Steve

Last edited by Steve B; 02-22-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Hi Everyone,I've been following the forum for a while waying up owners impressions and getting my own test riding a few Brutales, but recently riding a 1090RR with 4000k on it sold me and it coincided with me selling my current bike and i found a new [email protected] one available and i thought i haven't had a new bike in a very long time so here we go! i've had it for a week now and have put 500k on it and so far it's has run perfectly,really enjoying running in a new bike,that feeling of Brand New,even in this short time i can see where you get your enthusiasm from,theres a very positive feel from the whole bike.Cheers Steve

hello and welcome,like yourself ive recently bought a 1090rr and am loving it.im used to sports bikes and riding way over the limit,im finding im having alot more fun at lower speeds on the brute.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r25sti View Post
hello and welcome,like yourself ive recently bought a 1090rr and am loving it.im used to sports bikes and riding way over the limit,im finding im having alot more fun at lower speeds on the brute.
I'm actually finding that I am WAYYYYY more of a hoon on this bike because it's so much easier to ride really fast, and picks the front wheel up in almost any gear. I'm not normally used to that because my F4 dosen't lift the front at all (unless you provoke it, which I don't)

After 9000k in 4 months it is way better than even I thought it would be.......enjoy it and keep it rubber side down
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2012, 03:57 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Thanks guys,hey both your colours i was keen on getting, but no luck! but no complaints the [email protected] with the matt black frame is quite striking in the metal and so far a blast to ride
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2012, 05:00 AM

lucky bastard,welcome and enjoy.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2012, 02:50 PM

Welcome to the family.
I suggest you take off your address from your profile - this is a public forum and it might attract unwanted attention.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 03:07 AM

Hey Steve,
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Brutale.
You'll find all the help and laughs you need on here.

Cheers mate

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 03:24 AM

Congrats, i have the exact same bike and so far i love it, but mine wont be staying standard for long, as soon as i have had the exhaust changed and few other bits i'll post some pics, cant stand having the exact same bike as others and hence the modifying will start lol.

James
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney 910R View Post
Congrats, i have the exact same bike and so far i love it, but mine wont be staying standard for long, as soon as i have had the exhaust changed and few other bits i'll post some pics, cant stand having the exact same bike as others and hence the modifying will start lol.

James
The new Hydroform from Evolution looks great on the B&W bike in there ad
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Established Member

A gorgeous looking bike by any standards!
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode