post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 07:34 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Snap On.

Because I'm a tool snob.
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Stewart
None anymore. I got over that a while ago. Ill go for whomever makes the best product that fits my needs at that time. For me loyalty means going with that brand even if they might not be the best.

For example, I used to be loyal to BMW but then they started making ugly cars. I still have a BMW but now if I was buying a German car it would be AUDI.
post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Established Member

Vw Audi Porsche BBS Bilstein Hella H&R Eibach Michelin brembo oettinger.... I am loyal to german brands(in the mayority) in the auto world, not much passion but good quality and reliavility.
In the moto world Mv agusta, ducati, alpinestars, all italian, more passion based brands.
Also loyal to Oakley, levis, coke, ralph Lauren......

regards
Andoni
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 08:07 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Aaadddddde... Stoppppppp itttttttt !

not !
Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 08:51 AM

New Site Garage
Wink Band Aid

Oh and most things that say Bourbon on the Label.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adecritten View Post
What brands are you loyal too and why?

I sort of Wax and Wane to and from bikes with the best polish..I do like a mean MaSheene tho lol

joe
post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 09:24 AM

Not really anything. I am like Mr. Stewart, trade off the best I can get at the price I can afford.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights, while subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere - Colin Chapman

2004 Brutale 750S
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 09:38 AM

I'm loyal to T-Mobile, (my cell phone service provider), for no good reason. The service is over-priced and mediocre, but for reasons I can't explain, I don't switch.

I'm loyal to Toshiba, again for no good reason. I like to say the word like the Japanese do, with the accent on the first sylable. It makes me feel erudite.

I'm loyal to Land o Lakes butter. I like the way you can cut the girl's knees out of the box with a razor blade and transplant them to where her breasts are so that it looks like she has really big hooters.

I'm loyal to Suave shampoo. It's cheap and does the exact same thing more expensive shampoo does.

I'm loyal to Odor Eaters Deodorant Foot Powder. The stuff works and I like the shape of the bottle.

I'm loyal to CVS. I like that the letters stand for, "Customer Value Service." Rite Aid sucks.

I'm loyal to the car wash on Rt. 73, in Mt. Laurel, NJ. They provide a good service at a fair price.

I'm loyal to Bayer aspirin. If I need a pain killer, I go with Aspirin, (all the others suck in comparason), and if I'm buying aspirin, I buy Bayer, (rather than an off-brand), because I want to give my money to Max Bayer, the man who first synthesized this wonder drug. Five separate pharmacological functions! No other drug can claim that.

I'm loyal to WaWa. It's a family-run, Quaker business. They treat their employees with respect, pay them more than minimum wage, and give them health insurance. Quakers rock! And I like that the name, "Wawa," is the Lenape Indian word for, "Canadian Goose." If you look in the WaWa logo, you'll see the goose.

Last edited by mrinflux; 01-27-2012 at 10:54 AM.
post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Established Member

Apple, Ford, Land Rover, MV Agusta, Harley Davidson, Rolex, Nikon, Dyson, Marc Ecko, New Balance, Lucchese, Klien Tools, Craftsman Tools.

----
Those wishing to tame lions should attend carefully the difference between domestication and sophisticated food gathering techniques.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode