MV to Race in 2007!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

MV to Race in 2007!!

Hey guys/gals:

Its been quite awhile since I've last visited the site. Its good to find some time to check it out. Actually, I wanted to see if there was any feedback on the recent news of MV returing to racing for the 2007 AMA Superbike series under Feracci. I met Eraldo at Road America in 96 or 97. He was head of the Ducati factory team back then and Mat Mladin was actually riding for him at the time. My buddy, who had a Ducati Supersport at the time, managed to get him to autograph his Ducati helmet.

It will be interesting to see who gets the 2nd ride for the MV team (Hacking & Yates are available). Rumor had it that they were just racing in Supersport, but it will be nice to see how they do against the other factory teams in Superbike. I read in one site that Ferracci will be getting factory support from MV, so it will be quite interesting to see how they match up.

Anyway, I just look forward to seeing MV return to what they were always good at doing in the forgone days and that is winning race championships. Can't wait for the 2007 season to begin.

Take care,

Last edited by NV MY MV; 11-03-2006 at 06:09 PM. Reason: missing word
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 07:36 PM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode