Dashboard - MVAgusta.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
zerias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 105
Dashboard

The Dashboard from the F4 R and RR.... is boring.... ((( look terrible old... monocromatic.
Does anybody know if someone is developing something more interesting....like the new color TFT from Ducati 1199 ? or what can be the solution for this "problem". ?
This is one of the disappoing details of my F4 RR .... the other is the engine.... but that is other story.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Mv Agusta F4 RR Corsacorta
KTM 250 SX
Honda CBR 125 R
Suzuki LT 160
zerias is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Deano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Townsville, QLD
Posts: 782
New Site Garage
Zerias,

Checkout the address here on ebay.

Cheers

Deano

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-F4...96102471503835
Deano is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Established Member
 
marineengineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Leer, Germany
Posts: 232
Zerias

I heard a third party company were developing a replacement for the F4 dash and it will have the following extra features:
  • Full color touch screen
  • On board phone system
  • On board GPS / Sat Nav
  • Automatic fuel consumption calculations
  • Automatic optimum suspension calculations
  • Angle of lean display
  • Tire temperature display with low pressure alarm (front and rear)
  • Automatic collision warning system
  • Coolant temperature display (for the old F4 users)
  • Millions of downloadable Apps
Check it out at:

www.apple.com/iphone/

Just add Velcro and enoy!!

P.S. Why do you buy a new bike then complain you are not happy with the dash? Didn't you see it when you took it out for a test ride??

Last edited by marineengineer; 01-10-2012 at 03:01 AM.
marineengineer is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Established Member
 
Hazza RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 115
I totally agree, I think the dashboard is highly dull on the MV. I have a HM Dash on my 675, wonder if they are MV compatible :s

Triumph Daytona 675CF
MV Agusta F4 1078 RR 312

Do not get my personality and my attitude twisted, becasue my personality is me and my attitude depends upon you.....
Hazza RR is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 03:44 AM
Established Member
 
Skrecov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 117
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by marineengineer View Post
Zerias

I heard a third party company were developing a replacement for the F4 dash and it will have the following extra features:
  • Full color touch screen
  • On board phone system
  • On board GPS / Sat Nav
  • Automatic fuel consumption calculations
  • Automatic optimum suspension calculations
  • Angle of lean display
  • Tire temperature display with low pressure alarm (front and rear)
  • Automatic collision warning system
  • Coolant temperature display (for the old F4 users)
  • Millions of downloadable Apps
Check it out at:

www.apple.com/iphone/

Just add Velcro and enoy!!

P.S. Why do you buy a new bike then complain you are not happy with the dash? Didn't you see it when you took it out for a test ride??

Hahahahahaaaaa! I love this guy! Made my day!
Skrecov is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Moderator
 
Donsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,054
New Site Garage
Arrow Boring

Zerias always has the same complaint, Dash is boring and motor has No power.
I can't speak for the new bikes as I have never seen one up close, but I don't think the dash is that bad.
I know Evolutianbike.it sell's some very nice Display's but I will leave it to Zerias ti ask them himself wether these will work on the RR.

Then he complains about his bike not having power, apparently won't even power wheelie, so we asked what setting is the traction control on - no answer ever come's back straight forward.
I am not convinced that he know's how to operate this thing.
I am pretty sure Scott and some of the others will confirm that there is a fair amout of power onboard.
So lets hear all of this again.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donsy is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 04:31 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
zerias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Zerias always has the same complaint, Dash is boring and motor has No power.
I can't speak for the new bikes as I have never seen one up close, but I don't think the dash is that bad.
I know Evolutianbike.it sell's some very nice Display's but I will leave it to Zerias ti ask them himself wether these will work on the RR.

Then he complains about his bike not having power, apparently won't even power wheelie, so we asked what setting is the traction control on - no answer ever come's back straight forward.
I am not convinced that he know's how to operate this thing.
I am pretty sure Scott and some of the others will confirm that there is a fair amout of power onboard.
So lets hear all of this again.
Thanks for the ideas i will look for this....
And Donsy you said you never tried the F4 RR so how you can say something about its engine? i never complain about the power of the F4 R....
I would love to say that the bike as an awsome engine..... but that isnt true....
I never used traction control on a bike.... i do not see the point ( in dry )
and my F4 RR.... already had a full engine replacement.. . which means that it as now only 750kms....

I think that overall the F4 RR is a very good bike.... but is not perfect....


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Mv Agusta F4 RR Corsacorta
KTM 250 SX
Honda CBR 125 R
Suzuki LT 160
zerias is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
zerias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
Zerias,

Checkout the address here on ebay.

Cheers

Deano

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-F4...96102471503835
Thanks Deano.... i think i will try to get just that


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Mv Agusta F4 RR Corsacorta
KTM 250 SX
Honda CBR 125 R
Suzuki LT 160
zerias is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Moderator
 
Donsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,054
New Site Garage
Okay Zerias, I here you, man you just sounds so down all the time.
Go ride the thing some more man, you should be doing 750km per day.

I do have the same question again, on the RR, do you make a selection to turn the traction control off, and does it stay off ?

Why I say the bike can't be too bad, I saw all those test's against the Beemer and Kwak and it was not far behind, and we know they go very rapidly ?

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donsy is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
zerias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 105
The traction control stay off ... that is sure because if you turn it on .... it will always be some indication in the right side of the dash board with the letters "TC".

I understand what you say ... and i also saw the tests...
for exemple i know that the BWM is limited for the first 1000kms ... i do not know if is the same with the Mv....it doesnt feel strong...

I am sure that this bike is much much better then any BMW, ZXR or R1 , if you are talking about the brakes, suspension, sound and looks...
So overall it might be the best bike. The thing is i was always completly happy in engine department with my previous MV....

I look foward to see what the other RR owners have to say....


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Mv Agusta F4 RR Corsacorta
KTM 250 SX
Honda CBR 125 R
Suzuki LT 160
zerias is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome