UK BSB on ITV4 tonight! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Question UK BSB on ITV4 Player

ITV4 showed the 2011 BSB review 1900hrs Monday 2nd Jan 2012, you know it makes sense! An excellent programme, with a bloody good finish, it should be replayed again on the ITV Player, and again, and again, and again unless of course you live outside of the UK! Which means you cant watch it at all, online , UK only viewing sorryoh I will post an update when it does become available, but it is not there to be watched as yet.

I will never do that again, again, again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bigfeesh; 01-03-2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: It was played on Monday night
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Established Member

I'm glad somebody enjoyed the 2011 BSB review on British ITV - I didn't. It consisted mainly of interviews with people who had nothing interesting to say; startline scenes complete with sad looking brolly dollies; pointless celebratory wheelies and punching the air - then, of course, the inevitable pranks with bottles of bubbly. Oh, what fun!

They did show a small amount of motorcycle racing. Jamie Whitham demonstrated that his abilities as a commentator did not match his riding skills.There was much thumping synthetic "music" to simulate excitement.

They were simply aping the dreary formulaic coverage and format so beloved by fans of F1 car racing. Motorcycle racing is far better than that.

I switched off.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode