Anyone living in the Laconia, NH, United States that can help out with shipping ? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2011, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Question Anyone living in the Laconia, NH, United States that can help out with shipping ?

Hi People

I need your help..

I'm think of buying a few parts for my bike and they're located in Laconia, NH, United States..

The problem is the parts aren't that heavy ( 2 x small carbon side covers) but the shipping quotation I have been given is huge ..

Is there anyone located in this region that might be able to lend a hand ?..

I'll pay the shipping and any other costs, but what I'm looking for is someone who has the time to re-pack these side covers into a small box that wouldn't take up as much volumetric space and assist in getting them shipped over to the UK..

I could have got this package shipped over to my mate in Ione CA, but unfortunately he's out of action at the moment with a slipped back disc, and because of his condition I wouldn't ask him in this instance.. So I'm stuck !!

Cheers
John

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2011, 01:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
PM to you John.....

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Established Member

hey John
Im not in Laconia, but 45-1h away. PM me, ill assist

Alex
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Big Randaddy

John, it looks to me that you don't have enough friends in the US. Let Chuck pick up your schwag, and bring it to Bub4......then get yourself over here, and pick it up yourself.....after making lots of new friends.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 06:11 AM

I thought John was an Outlaw biker.. A real loner..Maybe even a myth.. but mostly a Legend!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 06:21 AM

Also sent a PM John, Just as another Option. Good Luck
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Thumbs up Thank you very much everybody..

Hi People

Thank you very much everybody who stepped forward and offering to help out with this quest..

You guys are true gents among us..

I'm buying a couple of genuine Ducati Performance tank fill in panels for my bike and the seller in question was quoting UPS $362.24 for Expedited, and then $421.23 for faster shipments. This was a massive kick in the balls and was preventing me from buying these panels.

However, the seller has now come back to me with a much cheaper option using USPS Priority Mail option, which only comes out to $38.65.. This shipping quote is reasonable and makes the purchase of these panels a go ahead.

Thanks again everyone for your offer of assistance, it was much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
John, it looks to me that you don't have enough friends in the US. Let Chuck pick up your schwag, and bring it to Bub4......then get yourself over here, and pick it up yourself.....after making lots of new friends.
Hey Randy.. You can take the man out of the showroom, but you can't take the salesman out of the man .

Thanks for the subtle persuasive hint my friend and I wouldn't mind coming to one of the Bubba quickenings, but with my state of health, Europe is about as far afield as I feel comfortable travelling nowadays.

Last time I was in the “Good Old US of A” the medical insurance cover cost me more than Elvis’s burger bill when he was performing in Vegas ( God Bless his soul)..

I get a full report on the various characters and goings on at the Bubba meetings, so I almost feel like I know you guys.. Maybe, one day you will get to know the real me..

Visiting the Barber museum is on my bucket list, but that will just have to wait for a little bit longer..

Maybe we should arrange something over here and have the fellowship meet up for a quickening in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa2fst View Post
I thought John was an Outlaw biker.. A real loner..Maybe even a myth.. but mostly a Legend!

Al.. I'm not an Outlaw biker, or even a loner come to that and certainly not a Legend.. Unless someone knows me on a personal level, I know I can come over as a Tosser, and if people want to believe in that, then that's cool with me..

Al.. spread the love !

EMAIL :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode