MV has signed a new deal with an overseas partner - MVAgusta.net
View Poll Results: Would this new partnership stop you buying an MV in the future
No : As long as the bike was designed by MV and the Quality Control was monitored by MV 17 48.57%
Yes: I wouldn't purchase an MV made outside of Varese, Italy 18 51.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
MV has signed a new deal with an overseas partner

It appears that MV has entered into a new chapter in it's history..

Hopefully this arrangement will secure it's future and allow it to enter new markets and become profitable at last !!

Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Established Member

Nice...

Mao? Who's Mao?

So Noneyet, named so because he had no MV Agusta in the garage when he joined the forum. Brutale 910 R has been sold, so now maybe he's "had one".
post #3 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Al-

I can't wait to see the MV knockoffs, it'll be pretty amusing.
post #4 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 09:50 AM

Oh boy, what a disaster. A customer can't even get anyone to confirm different spring rates from MV, yet with greed in their eyes MV gladly gives up all intellectual property rights to China. Although, we had to know this was coming at some point.
Japanese manufacturers have enough trouble keeping their own bikes assembled with chinese parts on the road. So who wants to be the first bloke to buy a Chinese made Agusta? Ugh does that sound awful to say. Just make sure you buy the premium warranty and have your life insurance policy up to date.
post #5 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 09:57 AM

Oh dear! oh dear!! oh dear!!!

So It looks as if the Varese worshiping die hards are going to have to look elsewhere to satisfy their need.

I did hear about this deal a while back, so MV Agusta is going to get the Chinese touch after all like most other things it seems.

Like I discussed with a good pal of mine a few years ago "Not everything that comes from China is crap"

post #6 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Dahulk
Quote:
Originally Posted by varium View Post
Oh boy, what a disaster. A customer can't even get anyone to confirm different spring rates from MV, yet with greed in their eyes MV gladly gives up all intellectual property rights to China. Although, we had to know this was coming at some point.
Japanese manufacturers have enough trouble keeping their own bikes assembled with chinese parts on the road. So who wants to be the first bloke to buy a Chinese made Agusta? Ugh does that sound awful to say. Just make sure you buy the premium warranty and have your life insurance policy up to date.

Pretty soon all MV will be built in China and then shipped to the rest of the world. I hope I am wrong.
post #7 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Established Member

Just for you to know, the first "brazilian" MVs have already been assembled and are being tested on the roads, they will start selling them in december.

I have to say that I'm really happy with this operation here in Brazil. Today it is almost impossible to buy MVs here and sometimes it makes me laugh when some guys here in the forum say that the F3 Oro or the F4RR are expensive: I paid US$ 29k for my 2008 Brutale 910 S!!! I hope this situation will change now as the bikes will no longer be imported.

And as all the parts are coming from Italy and will only be assembled here, I don't think will have quality issues. Let's see.
post #8 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 09:07 PM

Don't count on buying a Chinese MV outside of China. The demand for name-brand manufactured goods is China is so strong that it will more profitable to sell all units built in Chana within China rather than export them elsewhere. What you will see is parts coming out of China for use in Italy/Brazil assembled bikes. It's not about where the parts are made, its the quality control of the manufacturer. MV better incoming quality control better be on top of their game because everything coming out of China is shit weather or not it's passed China's quality standards.

I think everyone should go out a buy a bike now before they go to crap.
post #9 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Banned

Wow, this happened on 3rd July and only breaks lose now, well kept secret.

Perhaps a new beginning for MV, things may come out good.

China already owns usa, why not let it own MV as well

think about it
post #10 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 09:24 PM

Lifan! Lifan is CRAP!

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode