30+ Posts Per Day!!! GREG... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 06:35 AM Thread Starter

30+ Posts Per Day!!! GREG...

...... how the heck do you do it?? Seriously!

My 7yr old's Doctor has people lining up down the block! Hollywood, CA Doctor, doncha know...... Dr. Paul Fleiss..... never has a quiet moment!

Do you sleep! You seem like a great guy... what's the secret!

Post Pimp!! What a thrill for you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 07:01 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
paul.....
he had to work so hard to pay for all of his daughter legal bills after she whored herself around west hollywood

nah......
i'm in the office now
with 1 partner
will see 100 patients today, between the 2 of us
on call.... to the hospital after work
got up at 0405 this morning
1st patient @ 0630

i just LOVE this forum and want to do my part to keep it going
there's so much about which to talk...
i'm glad that things have been very active here lately

and....
i'm happy that YOU are here as well

have a wonderful day

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Greg,

Fantastic! Still don't know how you find the time! I was sure you'd use the word 'Whore' in regard to Paul.... after all you are 'THE PIMP'..!!
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
nah.....
not paul...
his daughter, HEIDI...
the famous HOLLYWOOD MADAM of the past

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/misc/heidi-fleiss/

i often wonder how paul dealt with that embarrassment

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 08:03 AM Thread Starter

Greg,

Please accept there is zero offense intended..... kinda like the 'Miami Dolphins'...!

MD's have to be the MOST worthwhile people on the Planet, especially Paediatricians(spelling?).

... every other job is just window dressing, imo. Including my job,- Movie FX..

So,- 100 patients per day. Split 2 ways. You have 50 patients/day. 10hr day? No lunch?

That's 5 patients per hour. 12 minutes per patient.

I will only talk for myself..... Really, really glad you make your valuable contribution here!

Way to go, Greg!

KH
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

jeez looeez!

You are a miracle man!

Greg, how you find the time for 30+ posts a day? Seriously.....

KH
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 08:27 AM

KH,

Isn't it obvious....I am also glad that Greg uses his time wisely. Here is Gregs typical day.
You call doc for a set appointment.
Show up 15 minutes early. = greg prepares cup of coffee, and doughnut.

Receptionist calls you to desk to make copy of current insurance card = greg views all unread posts and arranges them in order of importance.

Wait in community waiting room for 15 to 20 minutes = greg goes to bathroom, reads motorcycle rag and thinks about posts.

Nurse calls you and child to back, takes weight, height, temp, bloodpressure = greg peaks out window to admire his MV and ponder what hottie Drug rep will be visiting today.

Nurse places you in private waiting room (aka exam room) and says doc will be with you soon = Greg has a solid 20 minutes to make replies while you try to explain to your child how fun kindergarten shots are.

Greg arrives and looks at chart, checks heart, lungs, eyes and ears etc, says everything looks ok. He then says the nurse will be back for the shots. = greg checks to see if there are any replies to his replies.

Nurse comes back and administers shots = anither solid 15 minutes to post replies to the replies of his first replies as you struggle to hold down mikey.

Shots done, and your on your way.

this process is repeated throughout the day, thus allowing Greg to be the true post pimp that he is.....makes me realize that mom was right, I should have been a doctor.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

oh Yah lewdog998......

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch... I'm giving up engineering... I'm RickSantoruming. Home schooling myself in Paediatrics....

So, my little girls Doctor's, Daughter's a whore(!!!!)..... Explain's whyhe CAN'T post 30+ times a day....
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 09:50 AM
Pimp of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by khfx
Greg,

Please accept there is zero offense intended..... kinda like the 'Miami Dolphins'...!

MD's have to be the MOST worthwhile people on the Planet, especially Paediatricians(spelling?).

... every other job is just window dressing, imo. Including my job,- Movie FX..

So,- 100 patients per day. Split 2 ways. You have 50 patients/day. 10hr day? No lunch?

That's 5 patients per hour. 12 minutes per patient.

I will only talk for myself..... Really, really glad you make your valuable contribution here!

Way to go, Greg!

KH
your words are very kind
i am the LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD....
as i get to come to work every day and live my dream...
honestly, i've always wanted to be a pediatrician... and i've been practicing that for almost 20 years

happy to have been married 20 years and to have a great 12 year old daughter, as well

i know that my OVERzealous posting has made a few smirk and snicker over time...
but, i've never posted at my ALARMING rate out of anything but pure excitement over this wonderful forum and the increedible "FAMILY" it houses here

as i've said many times before, i am truly HONORED to be a member

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 09:51 AM
Pimp of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998
KH,

Isn't it obvious....I am also glad that Greg uses his time wisely. Here is Gregs typical day.
You call doc for a set appointment.
Show up 15 minutes early. = greg prepares cup of coffee, and doughnut.

Receptionist calls you to desk to make copy of current insurance card = greg views all unread posts and arranges them in order of importance.

Wait in community waiting room for 15 to 20 minutes = greg goes to bathroom, reads motorcycle rag and thinks about posts.

Nurse calls you and child to back, takes weight, height, temp, bloodpressure = greg peaks out window to admire his MV and ponder what hottie Drug rep will be visiting today.

Nurse places you in private waiting room (aka exam room) and says doc will be with you soon = Greg has a solid 20 minutes to make replies while you try to explain to your child how fun kindergarten shots are.

Greg arrives and looks at chart, checks heart, lungs, eyes and ears etc, says everything looks ok. He then says the nurse will be back for the shots. = greg checks to see if there are any replies to his replies.

Nurse comes back and administers shots = anither solid 15 minutes to post replies to the replies of his first replies as you struggle to hold down mikey.

Shots done, and your on your way.

this process is repeated throughout the day, thus allowing Greg to be the true post pimp that he is.....makes me realize that mom was right, I should have been a doctor.
my goodness..... did you type this from my waiting room?

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode