Canadian distribution - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Canadian distribution

Anyone in Canada yet have any experience dealing with our new MV distributors and Motovan? Is there anything in the showrooms? What are the dealers saying about support?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:03 PM

I haven't personally been up to my local dealer yet, but I've heard he had 4 F4s in, and they're all sold and probably gone by now. It's a sunny day, maybe I'll take the 2 hour ride up and see for myself

Tim at MV Agusta Canada has been friendly in the limited emails I've had with him. He didn't offer any scoops tho, just "more press releases coming in a week or so."
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-22-2011, 12:25 PM

Scoops

Thanks for the compliment but if you guys want scoops your gonna have to do more than just say I'm friendly!!!
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Established Member

I was over at Spunkies last month (Parksville) - only one customers MV on the floor - salesman said sold all four MV's and waiting for four more, mostly presold. I asked for an oil filter for my 04 Brutale - said they didn't have parts fiche for those and would not even bother looking further - they will only supply parts for the 2011 & newer. Great to know there is NO SUPPORT in Canada for earlier models. They did say their technicians had gone and done workshop training, which surprised me as that is quite an expense. They did have a file cabinet full of MV parts and some apparel on the shelves. Looks like they are in it for the long haul. Funny showroom, mainly full of ATV's and dirt bikes.....cruisers.... Oh well.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmassarelli View Post
Thanks for the compliment but if you guys want scoops your gonna have to do more than just say I'm friendly!!!
Seeing as you have the inside track for all of Canada, you're also "The Most Interesting Man in the World". Queue the beer commercial. Did that work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV NV View Post
I was over at Spunkies last month (Parksville) ... Funny showroom, mainly full of ATV's and dirt bikes.....cruisers.... Oh well.
That's going to be my dealer too, as I'm on the island. Haven't made it up there yet, but based on their website, yea, looks like off-road has been their focus for a long time. Glad to hear they have properly trained service techs. That is a valid concern for any potential customer.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-27-2011, 09:37 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Dahulk
I just bought a red and silver from Kahuna motorsports in Toronto (Isilington / Hwy 7). They are currently building out their service area. Greg the sales manager is a great guy. They have a black MV on the show floor.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-05-2011, 10:31 PM
ASM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahulk View Post
They have a black MV on the show floor.
Really? Gotta take a look at the end of the month if they still have it....always wanted to see one on the flesh...

Ciao, Andreas
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM View Post
Really? Gotta take a look at the end of the month if they still have it....always wanted to see one on the flesh...
Just took my bike in for service and I have a 1090 loaner so far still a positive experience with Kahuna motorsports.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 09:04 PM
ASM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahulk View Post
Just took my bike in for service and I have a 1090 loaner so far still a positive experience with Kahuna motorsports.
Nice....good to hear...

Ciao, Andreas
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 01:49 PM

Had an oil leak with the F4 the dealer was able to fix it. Talking with the service manager he told me so far everytime they have ordered parts from MV they have received them quickly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode