Lorenzo or Dovizioso - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 11:40 PM
anothermvfanatic
Lorenzo or Dovizioso

I know we all love the motogp battle thats on at the moment but what about the battle between Lorenzo and Dovizioso. Didnt anyone watch the 250s race
what a race
so does anyone else think Dovizioso can take it or am i alone here
Mr chuppa chup man (lorenzo) has got a big race on his hand in valenzia dont you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 04:01 AM

I would like Dovizioso to win the championship, but would prefer Aprilia to be his ride.
But i like Lorenzo too and i think he will win.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 08:09 AM
Established Member

I'm sure Lorenzo will win it but all I want to see is Alex de Angelis on that top step !!
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 08:33 AM

Quote:
I'm sure Lorenzo will win it but all I want to see is Alex de Angelis on that top step !!

Me too.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 08:34 AM
I think that Lorenzo has become a better driver in last year comparing to the mindless boy he showed to be sometimes in the past, but IMVVHO Dovizioso is better than Lorenzo as a rider. The trouble for Dovizionso is is that Aprilia is much better than Honda (BTW, have you seen in 125 Bautista on Aprilia evolution that will race next year? 15 seconds in 10 laps on everyone else!).
I think Lorenzo will win the championship even though I still believe that on the same bike ranking would have been Dovizioso 1st and Lorenzo second.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganChane
........... but IMVVHO Dovizioso is better than Lorenzo as a rider.
Perhaps a little patriotism here ? Let's just say they are all pretty amazing and best of luck to both.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:06 PM

I haven't watched 250's much in the last few years. The last 250 rider I really enjoyed to watch was Toni Elias, and look what he's doing now. It's funny how the 250 riders work. Where is Poggiali? Why can't Randy De Puniet step it up like Casey Stoner did? Where is Olivier Jacque? Seems like Nakano is having the last laugh now...

I like to watch Lorenzo ride, but he's kinda sketchy sometimes.

'01 F4S
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 03:39 PM

New Site Garage
It would be a really nice stunt if Dovizioso takes the championship in the last race yup... I would love to see that

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick GM
Perhaps a little patriotism here ? Let's just say they are all pretty amazing and best of luck to both.
No patriotism, just look at a race where they are battling for same position and notice how much Dovizioso gains in every curve and braking and how Lorenzo just runs away in straight...
I've no problem to admit that Lorenzo is a very good rider and probably better than De Angelis, Poggiali, Simoncelli and any other Italian (ok, think about San Marino as Italy "dependance" ) but really not Dovizioso!
Wish he had a bike instead of a trolley like current honda 250 GP...
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganChane
No patriotism, just look at a race where they are battling for same position and notice how much Dovizioso gains in every curve and braking and how Lorenzo just runs away in straight...
I've no problem to admit that Lorenzo is a very good rider and probably better than De Angelis, Poggiali, Simoncelli and any other Italian (ok, think about San Marino as Italy "dependance" ) but really not Dovizioso!
Wish he had a bike instead of a trolley like current honda 250 GP...
I think you just saw the last race...what about the rest of the season? It's incredible Lorenzo hasn't won the championship already!!! he's has won eight races...and Dovi? Maybe two? Cmon...let's be serius!!! Same as Niki...you can't be champion being always second and see what happens to the rest of the pilots, you have to take risks...like Valen or Lorenzo!!!

VAMOS LORENZO!!! POR FUERA!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode