MV clothing and FBF cust service - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

MV clothing and FBF cust service

So there's always talk about how MV clothing is sparse and the selection isn't that broad. So I finally order a Brutale shirt from FBF in Aug. I emailed Alan there a couple of weeks later when I still hadn't received it or even heard anything from them, I emailed them again today. Basically, they said "sorry, it's on backorder from Cagiva." I work in eCommerce so I understand backorders. But I also understand communicating to customers and the fact that it's pretty easy to run a batch of t shirts.

So bad on FBF for the poor customer svc and bad on Cagiva for the backorder. What pisses me off about MV clothes are; there's barely any selection, it's ridicuously expensive, and you still can't buy it.

BTW - I noticed Alvin had NO problems shipping my MV.net shirt. I got it about 4 days after I ordered it. FBF and Cagiva could learn A LOT from MV.net!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 05:53 PM

Chris,

I will push some buttons to get your shirt to you asap. I hope you ordered big as these Italian clothing items run small.

Peter
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgesscb
BTW - I noticed Alvin had NO problems shipping my MV.net shirt. I got it about 4 days after I ordered it. FBF and Cagiva could learn A LOT from MV.net!
I do what i can!
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reopropf
Chris,

I will push some buttons to get your shirt to you asap. I hope you ordered big as these Italian clothing items run small.

Peter
UPDATE: To be fair, if i complain about service, I also praise service when it's warranted. Allan did get back to me after I posted (not sure if it was because of the post). Still no shirt, but he was kind enough to send me an MV hat and lanyard. I appreciate the effort to win me back (still wish I had my shirt, but as it's getting cold here in Northern VA, maybe I'll upgrade my order to a Brutale sweatshirt anyway).
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Italian clothing items run small.

Peter
after dinner tonight i hope they make XXXXXXXL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Chris,

Peter
It's fun... in Italy we usually say that USA clothing is unbelievably LARGE! Just a matter of perspective?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode