MV Agusta Forum banner

What did you do to your bike today?

782K views 6K replies 578 participants last post by  mv raptor 
#1 ·
I had the wheels off and cleaned the life out of her ready for my ride on Sunday.

How about you guys?

#2 ·
I took a look at her, made sure was cozy under the cover then took a blast on the K13S.

Reactions: psst!!!...
#9 · (Edited)
I have to get a Titanium exhaust system to help with the over heating issue. it is really becoming a safety issue. I wonder if any one on this forum has one just laying around in their garage. :blah:

Masis we need to get the two of them together for a ride.
:bandit:

It's an American thing!
What the Heck kind of neighborhood do you live in? :ahhh::ahhh:

Reactions: sajmani
#37 ·
+1, but the Duke not the MV. Still if the weather continues to improve I think my MV will be back on the road in early April:)

#12 ·
I am willing to pay a fair price, the problem is... I don't know what a fair price is.
With a slip on exhaust I will need a Mid-pipe to get rid of the Cat, and while I am at it why not get the rest in titanium, add a Power Commander and have it dyno.

It is more than a cosmetic thing CAG, it is a safety issue :jerkoff:

#13 ·
I was planning on cleaning my bike and taking it out on the weekend, but I just checked the weather and its showing rain through Monday :banghead::banghead:

#15 ·
Much! Thanks for asking. Permenantly damaged tear ducts (read dry eye for life) and still a bit blurry, but other than that, 80% of my vision is back. And today was my 2nd day back to work.

#18 ·
Nothing today. I did install a new o-ring on the water pump yesterday. After the parts I ordered come in I have big plans in place. I can't wait. It is going to be a fun project:mouthwate

#20 ·
Good news Joe!

Well I rode today but I'm still having problems with my left turn signal. If I just flip it over, nothing happens, but if I hold it to the left, the front turn signal stays on solid without blinking, and the rear turn signal still doesn't work at all. I replaced the bulb but that wasn't the problem and checked the fuses which were fine. I think it has to be the relay....I pulled it out and took it to a couple auto parts stores but they couldn't match it up. Guess I'll be going to the d'ship tomorrow.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#41 ·
Got my clear rear turn signal lens' in the mail. Still waiting for the d'ship to get the blinker relay.....so I'll actually have a left turn signal, and don't have to make hand signals like a knucklehead (or Harley rider).

Might go for a spin tonite anyway....could be our last nice day for awhile. Turning cold tomorrow.

#44 ·
Mike call up your local automotive store and ask for a 2 post turn signal relay. Chances are they will have this pos clear plastic circular relay. It will work fine for your. Trust me my stock one took a shit on me while at moto gp in indy last year and i didnt want to ride home to chicago doing arm signals.

If you need the exact part number shoot me a pm and i will tell you the part number from autozone that works.

#42 ·
Sold it!!! The first bike I ever bought, my 1995 Honda VFR750. It's been a great ride for the past 16 years of my life, she's off to be someone else's great ride, probably for the next 16 years.

I already mentioned it, but the viffer was replaced before it was sold by a 2004 RC51 with nary a 2000 miles on the odo. :smoking:

Griff
twoeleven