MV Agusta Forum banner

MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078 Edizione Finale

17K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  910BrutaleHydrogen 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
?

Note they replaced the exhaust to the round version.
What do they mean by, "will be the last of that original F4 ever produced?"
Who built this bike?
That seat looks really comfy.

The all-new, 2010 MV Agusta F4[/URL] is faster, lighter, smoother, cheaper and just all-round a better motorcycle. But, it’s not the original. Considered by many the most beautiful bike ever made, Massimo Tamburini penned the original F4 way back in 1998. The bike you see here will be the last of that original F4 ever produced.

The appropriately titled Edizione Finale is based on the 1078 RR 312. That bike was a melding of standard F4 and the unobtainable F4 CC, adopting the latter’s 190bhp/91.4lb-ft 1078cc engine for a top speed in excess of 194mph and more modern components like Brembo Monoblock radial brake calipers.

Only 30 units of the Edizione Finale were ever produced and all were shipped to Japan. The model is distinguished by a numbered plaque, unique badging and the quilted brown saddle with red stitching.

We’ve written extensively about MV Agusta, reviewed the 2010 MV Agusta F4 (spoiler: it’s awesome), interviewed Giovanni Castiglioni and shown you the new hotness that is the MV Agusta F3.
via Racing Cafe

Attachments

#6 ·
Note they replaced the exhaust to the round version.
What do they mean by, "will be the last of that original F4 ever produced?"
It is the last of the 2009 312RR...the pipes were still round....this is not a new model 2010 F4

#8 ·
Yup, seen it here, sat on it, etc. Didn't realize it was japan only.... Why would that be?

#9 ·
because you guys are the only ones that will tolerate that butt ugly seat....,.:stickpoke

#15 ·
For those of you who are newer....

Here are some of my pics from the 2010 model launch where they had one of these.....

#20 ·
I like the paintwork, it harks back to the original Red/Silver 750 and 1000S F4 colours. I don't like the 312RR logo on the tank though, that spoils it for me and also a plain black Alcantara seat would have been much better than that excuse for a dog turd lookalike IMO

#28 ·
Good to see you back!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.