MV Agusta Forum banner

Italian Hecklers??

4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Heffalump 
#1 ·
#13 ·
wicked

i got a mk1 square tail t5 172 tuned etc big carb n stuff

but no wear as near as loony as that beast

mind you tuning on small frame vespas is the way to go for hp literal bolt the zerri kit on with carb exhaust 25 bhp out the box

most drag small frames run 35bhp upwards no nos not reliable enough
done 10 years of scooter rallies seen most amazing things ever

one of my favs rd350 ypvs in a lambretta
test rode the 1st one at midland scooter center late 80s awesome could be tuned to 440cc

not a real good fottage but hey its quick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r10vlLUbig&feature=related

#14 ·
wicked

i got a mk1 square tail t5 172 tuned etc big carb n stuff

but no wear as near as loony as that beast

mind you tuning on small frame vespas is the way to go for hp literal bolt the zerri kit on with carb exhaust 25 bhp out the box

most drag small frames run 35bhp upwards no nos not reliable enough
done 10 years of scooter rallies seen most amazing things ever

one of my favs rd350 ypvs in a lambretta
test rode the 1st one at midland scooter center late 80s awesome could be tuned to 440cc

not a real good fottage but hey its quick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r10vlLUbig&feature=related
C'mon mate, no sittin on the fence.....are you a Mod or a Rocker?

#15 ·
Hey Mr Humpalump, he's a sad understain draining this country's resources and generally bringing it into disrepute

That said he did manage to impale his hand with a chisel today which made me laugh so I'll overlook his missgivings

#17 ·
Heft I no mod nor a tassel tosser just a boring old plain scooterist with love of italian machinery I'm afraid to say scootering is in the blood

Now if merito was one or the other he'd be mod as he'd need all the mirrors so he could make sure he looked beautiful for everyone mind u his favourite mode of transport is a kabuta buggy with all the off road capabilities
Impale I did on a brand new Stanley chisel thought I'd see how Jesus felt and I have to say I only managed 1 hand and that friggin hurt so decided not to try other hand and feet lol

#18 ·
Heft I no mod nor a tassel tosser just a boring old plain scooterist with love of italian machinery I'm afraid to say scootering is in the blood

Now if merito was one or the other he'd be mod as he'd need all the mirrors so he could make sure he looked beautiful for everyone mind u his favourite mode of transport is a kabuta buggy with all the off road capabilities
Impale I did on a brand new Stanley chisel thought I'd see how Jesus felt and I have to say I only managed 1 hand and that friggin hurt so decided not to try other hand and feet lol
MV Agusta riders?! Bloody puffs the lot of 'em :jerkoff:

Here's a member of the Suzuki RG500 Owners Club voluntarily having himself purged of his dirty 2 stroke sins at their annual ride-out......Now that's the "stuff" that made the Empire great......(and then fall to bits) :yo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.