MV Agusta Forum banner

What the hell happened to the limited editions?!?!? Don't let them die MV!

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TreeMV #2 
#1 ·
Now, I understand that money is always a factor here and reading the earlier thread about MV moving away from racing was kinda disheartening, but where the hell are the L.E. bikes?!?!

Where is the new Veltro (pista/strada).

Where is the new revamped tamburini with brand new tech not seen on the other bikes (maybe F.B.W., controllable TC and maybe the same 'track' tracking ducati has in their console with maybe a little more (like a GPS track mapping function inside the dash.

Where the hell are the other factory color L.E.? I would kill for a blue MV!! (it was my original choice, and I almost had my R painted to match the blue 'S'), where is the yellow MV? Where are some 'Italia' colored MV's?

Where the hell is the new SPR!?!??!

Senna?!?!? (we still love him)

Ago?!?!? (him too)

Mamba!?!?

I know they are shutting down the San Marino Corse shop (damn shame, got excellent service there from everyone. If they had turn their back, I would have jumped on that low number Veltro:yo:), and they are getting away from racing in favor for production and money, but these bikes were special and set MV apart from the rest.
I hope to God they bring a high quality version of the L.E.'s back.

Right guys?

See less See more
#4 ·
there will never be a new revamped tamburini because he had nothing to do with the new f4.i also doubt there will be another senna. tamburini was a friend of senna and the bikes were built to support his childrens charity just like he did with the 916 senna when he worked for ducati.another ago is possible but i don't think that it will happen.

rob:f4:

#6 ·
They could make a new Senna and push some of the proceeds to a childrens charity for injured racers or something. That would be good marketing for MV, and product sales at low cost as a senna production cost is not to far past a base model (I though uncle Harley taught them that when they visited his house?).
JUST DO IT MV!!!!
>:-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.