MV Agusta Forum banner

Winter so time for Garage Art.

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Peter MV Agusta 
#1 ·
Here is a large poster I got from FBF. It is 64x23 inches. I purchased it back in September and could not decide how I wanted to hang it. Finally decided on a piece of Plexiglas which measured 72x36 inches. Tape off where I wanted the poster to go. Paint the back in a black finish. Tape poster on the back. Looks great. To mount it I used 6 allen bolts to keep the garage look. I also framed and hung the Bubba II poster Randy gave us. I am running out of space on the walls.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Since I have the camera out. Here is how I fixed the lower panels on the Duc. Purchased OEM panels and painted them a high gloss black. Will not have any problems with them melting or cracking. Alvin you can now shift in the standard direction without cutting the panel.

Getting an error when I try to load the pic. Will post it when it allows.:banghead:

#7 ·
Nice Andrew. I still have to frame my Bubba picture.

Dave, i do recall you enjoying that bike in the mountains and especially on the track! I have been MIA lately, hope both you guys are doing well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.