MV Agusta Forum banner

New MV Agusta Dealer in Houston, Texas

7K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Axecent 
#1 · (Edited)
New Houston MV Agusta Dealer

Metric Motorcycles' Andy Marcer is MV Agusta's newest dealership. For those who don't know him, Andy has a full service shop to include full diagnostic equipment, a dyno room, machine shop, wielding, etc. You name it, he can do it or make it. He has been building racing engines and full machines for years.

#6 ·
I went to their website and it doesn't say anything about being an MV dealership. As a matter of fact, I couldn't find the word MV or Agusta on the site. The site does indicate they have Ducati factory trained technicians. I think it's great if more MV dealerships (or even more important certified service shops) open up. Can you provide us with more info related to MV?

This post has been deleted
#11 ·
Wow sorry to hear that and knowing you are doing well or at least recovering, all i can say is hope you did not crash the tambo

I am also west of hou and do my riding on the country roads

Hope to meet u guys some day
No, I was riding a Triumph Street Triple....I managed to throw myself between the ground and the bike and it hardly suffered a scratch.:)

Yes, rides soon! Have MV, will PM.

#10 ·
Congrats on your MV dealership. We welcome and appreciate your contributions to what is arguably one of the most exciting motorcycle brands in the world. Ill be stopping by when I next make my way to Houston. Best of luck on a speedy recovery. As you well know the MV.net members here are without question an eclectic, loyal and close knit group. Thanks for supporting the brand. Please don't hesitate to ask for any input you might need to help in your newest endeavor. You will undoubtedly get a great deal of feedback.

Cheers!
Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.