MV Agusta Forum banner

Snow in New England ?

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  lee 
#1 · (Edited)
No problem at all...Shovel, and plough and then the Missis can put the dinner on ha ha ! :stickpoke

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
He's a fat pig......If anyone went out, it was Patty......:stickpoke

#9 ·
How does someone from Warwickshire know anything about Lynn? Or New England? You from those parts Joe?

It was me sainted wife wot did all that. I really don't deserve her.

Fat pig. FAT PIG??? Grrrrrrrrrr-------

#12 ·
Ha ! did u notice I coyly didn't make an immediate response ! The gal in the picture is the Girlfriends neighbour. My girlfriend was too busy shoveling to pose for pictures !

As much as I love the fall and the snow storms , I'm working on getting her to move towards Europe ! Ten years of flying across the Atlantic..takes it's toll..Still it's handy for picking up my MV parts from Carl !

#14 ·
Tough call Goto. Three tempermental machines vs one fine Boston honey. Very tough.

I spent part of my childhood in Marblehead and Topsfield and when flying out of Boston did some time there. God but I miss those Bahston drivers. Sickest bunch of bastards I've ever seen behind the wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.