MV Agusta Forum banner

phuck me

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  MVista 
#1 ·
We all ride MV's for a different reason.

But seriously, I would keep riding an MV just to be part of this forum.

After Noel and I fixed skype - the Curmudgeon spent 30 mins on the line with me helping with transmission issues after pulling apart his own spare transmission. This is after Donsy has rang half way around the world, did some research and then contacted me to offer his sage advice also!

This forum is the biggest single collection of passionate, forthright and helpful people on the planet I swear!

Luv yus all..Merry Christmas, and keep on riding!
:brutale::f4

#4 ·
Not so sure about the Phuck me bit Luke, I will shake your hand though. Hope we were of some help, need anything just shout.
:brutale:
Its a brutie thing Dons! F4 riders are on the giving end, Brutistas are on the receiving.

(sorry I couldnt resist! :D )

#5 ·
I completly agree Luke :yo:

#8 · (Edited)
need a hobby wtf?

Colin;
motorcycles are in my blood.......
i love vintage race bikes,cars and planes especially if they run on alcohol and bean oil......or nitrous
lifetime member of the Experimental Aircraft Assn
when ALL the P-51s and B-25s showed up for the NAA meet at Santa Paula i was one of the grunts keeping the B-25 going
i teach people welding....
still making prototype pipes
gave up teaching them wood working or ceramics
my firearms engraving is getting better.....and my eyes worse lol
trap shoot on Sundays
try to go to the pistol range once a week
need to get back on my road bicycle.....i should build myself a good one, so i'll be ready for chukar in the fall
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...i6caTdSnLY_EsAPUmMTFAg&ved=0CC0Q9QEwAw.....if you aren't in shape the bird can kill you.....if the Mojave green rattlesnakes don't, there is no antidote!
like cooking ....totally eclectic, grow my own spices and orchids, used to have a big rose garden, until the kids and neighbors fucked it up
total blues fan, when they're in town
voracious reader, half way through the 16 volumes of Arabian Nights right now
and i used to sharpen knives in a sushi bar.........for a left handed sushi chef.....lol i use a high grade Masamoto, yanagi-ba sashimi bocho (sorry about the missing accents) send me your email and i'll send you pictures..... the previous owner is well known

remember the old blues line "i'm like a Mississippi bullfrog......don't know which way to jump"?

my girlfriends are half my age or less......the ones my age, are old, bitter and wrinkled who wants that shit?

and they help me with my sex toy designs

there are not enough hours in the day my friend!

:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.